Steve,

Genius! A great piece of lateral thinking if I ever I saw one...

�375 for a complete solution - straight in via SPDIF. Why didn't I think of that?!

It may not be audiophile but I'm curious to see what my vinyl collection will sound like into DSPs - so this more than fits the bill pro temps.

So no faffing with voltages, input sensitivity, rms et al.

This way I can try it. If I like it I can come back cap in hand and seek advice on a 'credible' solution. Certainly for my purposes, at this stage (pun intended), it fits the bill exactly. And only leaves me �375 lighter to boot!

Many thanks.

Zander

PS maybe I'll get into DJing with a little practice and a second deck? :-)

Last edited by Zanderbarfly; 2010-09-21 19:06. Reason: Typo

861v6, 800, HD621, DSP5500 (x7), DSP5000 (x2), Sooloos C15