Don't have an arm & cartridge yet. I was given the 'fruit-box' about 5 years ago minus an arm and the cartridge is missing too.
My plan has been to invest a little(!) to get the thing up and running and to find a way of getting it into a pair of MK1 DSP5000s I've had lying around.
All this started because of my new found love of listening to music via Sooloos. I'm embarassed to say that music listening hasn't hitherto been something that I've really been interested in but the Sooloos has changed all that.
I have a collection of old LPs - about 200 or so - that I thought might be worth dusting off. I know zip about turntables and so on but I thought it would be an interesting project to see if I could get the old 'fruit-box' working with a pair of old DSPs.
Perhaps I should just buy an MS600 and go Sooloos in that room instead?!
All this stuff about voltages, rms, input sensitivity etc. is making me feel like crawling back in my hole...
I guess I'm a model Meridian Sooloos DIGITAL customer?
Zander
861v6, 800, HD621, DSP5500 (x7), DSP5000 (x2), Sooloos C15
|