logo

Google Search  |  Meridian Systems  |  Meridian Streaming  |  Restaurant  |  WiKi  |  Duncan's Meridian Info  |  Board Rules  |  Restaurant Rules
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#48600 2006-12-24 11:30
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 75
Mostly harmless
Mostly harmless
Offline
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 75
I've had a second zone hooked up to the zone 3 analogue outputs. I can only see how to change the volume for the zone 2 outputs with the MSR+ remote (by pressing function and volume).

I thought oh, I'll switch the second zoned to the zone 2 outputs. When I did that, I could not find anyway to change the soft keys for copy and zone to map the zone key to the zone 2 outputs and and the copy key to the zone 3 outputs.

There seems to be an inconsistency here because surely the volume on the remote is more useful for a 2nd zone than for copy.

Does anyone know how to 1) use the remote to change the volume on zone 3 or 2) mape the zone soft key to zone 2 outputs?

#48601 2006-12-24 11:54
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 12,733
Likes: 88
Don't Panic!
Don't Panic!
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 12,733
Likes: 88
I've been told that Meridian are in the process of documenting the G68 zone stuff. Best contact the Mothership if I were you.


Roon Developer and ex-moderator of this Forum
I am #25 in the HH1 photo of fame.

Moderated by  Carl, Duncs, ncpl 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 292 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Kiran1103, Tony999, PhilP, Grover, Humberto
5,503 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Gemeni 7
Top Posters
VirusKiller 12,733
ncpl 8,816
Carl 8,505
Fiddler 8,364
Ian 7,950
Forum Statistics
Forums18
Topics31,204
Posts297,198
Members5,503
Most Online4,788
May 22nd, 2026
Meridian  |  Media Centre  |  Support  |  Firmware Release Notes  |  RSS Systems  |  RSS Streaming  |  RSS Restaurant

Website Provided by Mr Tech Guy - Resolute Audio Visual Limited © 2026

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.1
(Release build 20251126)
Responsive Width:

PHP: 8.5.11 Page Time: 0.037s Queries: 18 (0.015s) Memory: 0.8204 MB (Peak: 2.2172 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-11 23:35:18 UTC
Valid HTML 5 and Valid CSS