logo

Google Search  |  Meridian Systems  |  Meridian Streaming  |  Restaurant  |  WiKi  |  Duncan's Meridian Info  |  Board Rules  |  Restaurant Rules
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Joined: Apr 2003
Posts: 26
Harmless
Harmless
Offline
Joined: Apr 2003
Posts: 26
hi

I recently had a problem with my 596 which was solved by replacing the laser and a problem with my 568.2 which was solved by replacing an internal board.

Both of these items are at least maybe 4 or 5 years old.

They were sent back to the factory and repaired free of charge.

All I can say is thank you for excelliant customer service, and I have become more of a raving fan than I was before!

Chris


sun sand and suffering
Joined: Oct 2003
Posts: 3,980
Likes: 200
Vogon Civil Servant
Vogon Civil Servant
Offline
Joined: Oct 2003
Posts: 3,980
Likes: 200
I've had similar experience when the laser failed in my six-year old 506.16.

I took it to the factory myself. Unfortunately, they couldn't repair it - so they gave me a brand-new replacement 506.20 instead.

That's why their customer-care is second to none.


Not an Actor, nor married to Jamie-Lee Curtis.

#1: DSP5200SE|DSW.2|218|210|506.2|504
#2: Prime/PSU|SOtM sMS-200 Mini NEO SE|Focal Stellia
#3: Other stuff

Moderated by  Carl, Duncs, ncpl 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Who's Online Now
2 members (Jon Raines, ncpl), 436 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Kiran1103, Tony999, PhilP, Grover, Humberto
5,503 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Gemeni 7
Top Posters
VirusKiller 12,733
ncpl 8,815
Carl 8,505
Fiddler 8,364
Ian 7,950
Forum Statistics
Forums18
Topics31,202
Posts297,182
Members5,503
Most Online4,788
May 22nd, 2026
Meridian  |  Media Centre  |  Support  |  Firmware Release Notes  |  RSS Systems  |  RSS Streaming  |  RSS Restaurant

Website Provided by Mr Tech Guy - Resolute Audio Visual Limited © 2026

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.1
(Release build 20251126)
Responsive Width:

PHP: 8.5.11 Page Time: 0.044s Queries: 18 (0.024s) Memory: 0.8248 MB (Peak: 2.2172 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-08 18:13:17 UTC
Valid HTML 5 and Valid CSS