|
|
Joined: Sep 2022
Posts: 30 Likes: 2
Harmless
|
|
Harmless
Joined: Sep 2022
Posts: 30 Likes: 2 |
Hi, all posting again as I put this in the wrong forum and have also found some of the information I needed.
I have aquired a set of DSP5200SL and I also have a 218 that I plan to use but it's on a very early firmware version and I would like to get the update to work with Sonos. I have trawled the forum and can see that it looks like public access to the update manager have been pulled, new links added but these have all been broken. Can anyone direct me to somewhere i can get the update manager so that I can update the 218?
Many Thanks
DSP5200SL, 218, with Sonos. Rest of home Loxone multi room audio with Monitor Audio speakers
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 3,861 Likes: 375
Meridian Partner Vogon Civil Servant
|
|
Meridian Partner Vogon Civil Servant
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 3,861 Likes: 375 |
First question is, do you have a Windows PC?
www.cmbintegrations.comOne step from the Presidency #1 Trinnov Altitude 32-8-16, 271, 8000XE, 7200SEHC, 7200.2, Seaton F18, JL Fathom F113, Revel w990's, Kef R7, ATI 528 Amp, JVC RS4100K, SI screen. Roon Nucleus+, Eno AG, Eno M link, 218. #2 Mark Levinson No5105, Ayre VX8 and CX8, Vandersteen Treo CT, Preamp varies. #3 Meridian Ellipse
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 2022
Posts: 30 Likes: 2
Harmless
|
|
Harmless
Joined: Sep 2022
Posts: 30 Likes: 2 |
Hi Bruce, Yes several, I think even one with RS232 if I want to upgrade the speakers (need to check the firmware level on them as they could be up to date).
DSP5200SL, 218, with Sonos. Rest of home Loxone multi room audio with Monitor Audio speakers
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 2022
Posts: 30 Likes: 2
Harmless
|
|
Harmless
Joined: Sep 2022
Posts: 30 Likes: 2 |
Hi Bruce, These are the current versions: Software version: 1.0, build 185 Co-processor version: 0.3 Hardware version: 0.5
DSP5200SL, 218, with Sonos. Rest of home Loxone multi room audio with Monitor Audio speakers
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Aug 2018
Posts: 67
Mostly harmless
|
|
Mostly harmless
Joined: Aug 2018
Posts: 67 |
What is Meridians official policy on upgrading the 218 firmware? Can they please clarify the issue so we owners don’t have to carry on like a secret society with special handshakes! Why can’t they just provide a page of information on their website with the necessary resources?
Finally the proud owner of a 218 and 3200's... Will they grow up to be an 818v3 and 8000 se's??? Isotek Sigma Evo 3 power conditioner
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 3,861 Likes: 375
Meridian Partner Vogon Civil Servant
|
|
Meridian Partner Vogon Civil Servant
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 3,861 Likes: 375 |
The official policy is to contact your dealer, the design is to keep dealers and customers engaged. No secret handshake required, all you have to do is ask for the Meridian Device Manager program. Windows PC needed to run Device Manager.
www.cmbintegrations.comOne step from the Presidency #1 Trinnov Altitude 32-8-16, 271, 8000XE, 7200SEHC, 7200.2, Seaton F18, JL Fathom F113, Revel w990's, Kef R7, ATI 528 Amp, JVC RS4100K, SI screen. Roon Nucleus+, Eno AG, Eno M link, 218. #2 Mark Levinson No5105, Ayre VX8 and CX8, Vandersteen Treo CT, Preamp varies. #3 Meridian Ellipse
|
|
|
|
1 members (Mr_Sukebe),
614
guests, and
3
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
Forums18
Topics31,203
Posts297,191
Members5,503
| |
Most Online4,788 May 22nd, 2026
|
|
|
|