|
|
Joined: May 2000
Posts: 2,534
Great Green Arkleseizure
|
|
Great Green Arkleseizure
Joined: May 2000
Posts: 2,534 |
Set up as follows: 561, DSP5500 L/R as slaves, DSP5000C as master, analog surrounds.
I have the 561 in a cabinet out of sight of the remote. I was hoping to use my center speaker (master) to control volume and input, but no go.
I must be overlooking something obvious. Ideas?
561, DSP5500s, DSP5000C, analog sides and rears
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: May 2000
Posts: 2,534
Great Green Arkleseizure
|
|
Great Green Arkleseizure
Joined: May 2000
Posts: 2,534 |
I figured it out. The answer was in the DSP loudspeaker guide. Thanks.
561, DSP5500s, DSP5000C, analog sides and rears
|
|
|
|
1 members (Bittemand),
469
guests, and
3
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
Forums18
Topics31,202
Posts297,179
Members5,503
| |
Most Online4,788 May 22nd, 2026
|
|
|
|