logo

Google Search  |  Meridian Systems  |  Meridian Streaming  |  Restaurant  |  WiKi  |  Duncan's Meridian Info  |  Board Rules  |  Restaurant Rules
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Joined: Dec 2004
Posts: 47
Likes: 1
Mostly harmless
Mostly harmless
Offline
Joined: Dec 2004
Posts: 47
Likes: 1
Hi all,

Have tried to research this here can not find specific info.

I have run room correction all went well but after storing, even though the unit said correction was successful there were no filters applied/saved.

Am I missing something, shouldn't there be some filters?

Maybe I’m doing something wrong or am I just misunderstanding how this works.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.


Ron
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 250
Likes: 4
Hitchhiker
Hitchhiker
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 250
Likes: 4


Main system: 818v3, 861v6, HD621, Oppo 103D, DSP8000PP, DSP7200SE HC, DSP3200, SGR Sub
Family room: HD621, 861v6, DSP5200 L/C/R
Headphones: Schiit Mjolnir v1, Sennheiser HD800; (office) iFi iDSDPro, Focal Elegia
Joined: Dec 2004
Posts: 47
Likes: 1
Mostly harmless
Mostly harmless
Offline
Joined: Dec 2004
Posts: 47
Likes: 1
Thank you for the link.


Ron
Joined: Jun 2023
Posts: 105
Likes: 3
Hitchhiker
Hitchhiker
Offline
Joined: Jun 2023
Posts: 105
Likes: 3
Hi!

Where did you find the software to perform the Room Correction?

I am looking for it, as well as the latest firmware to update de G68, the DSP7000 and the DSP5000C.

If you could point me to somewhere I can download it, I will really appreciate the help.

Thank you!

Joined: Dec 2004
Posts: 47
Likes: 1
Mostly harmless
Mostly harmless
Offline
Joined: Dec 2004
Posts: 47
Likes: 1
The room correction software came with my G68 . I believe they all did. It can be accessed from the Meridian config program. The config software is on meridians website (or used to be) download that and then connect the g68 to a computer and follow the directions.
Hope that helps


Ron
Joined: Jun 2023
Posts: 105
Likes: 3
Hitchhiker
Hitchhiker
Offline
Joined: Jun 2023
Posts: 105
Likes: 3
Thanks for the reply.

I was unable to locate the software in the Meridian’s website.

I was logged in, but the site seems to do not have legacy software or even information about legacy products like the DSP7000.

I probably will need another root to download it.

Thanks again.

Last edited by JorgeQ; 2023-06-13 10:33.
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 250
Likes: 4
Hitchhiker
Hitchhiker
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 250
Likes: 4


Main system: 818v3, 861v6, HD621, Oppo 103D, DSP8000PP, DSP7200SE HC, DSP3200, SGR Sub
Family room: HD621, 861v6, DSP5200 L/C/R
Headphones: Schiit Mjolnir v1, Sennheiser HD800; (office) iFi iDSDPro, Focal Elegia
Joined: Jun 2023
Posts: 105
Likes: 3
Hitchhiker
Hitchhiker
Offline
Joined: Jun 2023
Posts: 105
Likes: 3
Thank you very much for the link.

I will download it and try to install tonight.

Thanks again.


Moderated by  Carl, Duncs, ncpl 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 179 guests, and 4 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Kiran1103, Tony999, PhilP, Grover, Humberto
5,503 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Gemeni 7
Top Posters
VirusKiller 12,733
ncpl 8,815
Carl 8,505
Fiddler 8,364
Ian 7,950
Forum Statistics
Forums18
Topics31,202
Posts297,181
Members5,503
Most Online4,788
May 22nd, 2026
Meridian  |  Media Centre  |  Support  |  Firmware Release Notes  |  RSS Systems  |  RSS Streaming  |  RSS Restaurant

Website Provided by Mr Tech Guy - Resolute Audio Visual Limited © 2026

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.1
(Release build 20251126)
Responsive Width:

PHP: 8.5.11 Page Time: 0.041s Queries: 31 (0.023s) Memory: 0.8533 MB (Peak: 2.2161 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-08 01:34:43 UTC
Valid HTML 5 and Valid CSS