I know there's a few Australians here and although they are probably members of other Australian hifi forums where I have posted, I thought I'd put it here.

I've just acquired an 861 and so that sadly that means my Meridian G68 is being pushed out of the bed. I have owned it since new (bought in Australia) and replaced the power supply a couple of years ago. It's happily working in my current 5.1 system with DSP fronts and analogue rears.

In the interests of full disclosure, the volume knob is a bit uneven - but I just use my Harmony remote to control the volume anyway so it has never bothered me.

I have boxes (I hope, need to go in the roof) so shipping is straightforward - or collection if you wanted to see it / pick it up.


Main system: 818v3, 861v6, HD621, Oppo 103D, DSP8000PP, DSP7200SE HC, DSP3200, SGR Sub
Family room: HD621, 861v6, DSP5200 L/C/R
Headphones: Schiit Mjolnir v1, Sennheiser HD800; (office) iFi iDSDPro, Focal Elegia