logo

Google Search  |  Meridian Systems  |  Meridian Streaming  |  Restaurant  |  WiKi  |  Duncan's Meridian Info  |  Board Rules  |  Restaurant Rules
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#307105 2022-10-09 15:38
Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 2,001
Likes: 10
Knows where his towel is
Knows where his towel is
Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 2,001
Likes: 10
I know how hard these are to get hold off.

I needed one for my SW1600 and thought the first one I bought was faulty, turns out the AC200 doesn't talk to the SW1600, so bought a second.

I ended up paying £160 odd for this by the time it shipped the other week.

I was going to keep it in case I need it in the future, but also because I didn't want to ask what I paid for it, I didn't realise they were originally €159 with shipping and tax.

But I know loads of people are really struggling to get hold of these.

So if anyone wants it, £150 couriered to mainland UK.


If sending abroad I will have to get a shipping price, won't be all that much, but please understand if you want it insured you will have to cover any tax or duties.
There shouldn't be any under €150 so can insure for that.


No Darling, I've had it months!
gIzzE #307121 2022-10-10 09:14
Joined: Jul 2019
Posts: 436
Likes: 36
Paranoid android
Paranoid android
Joined: Jul 2019
Posts: 436
Likes: 36
I've been looking hard for a Reviver, I hope you can perhaps also ship to the Netherlands?
I have sent you a message.

Regards,
Floris


#1 568.2mm, HD621, G91DH, 513, 511, DSP3100 , DSP33C , DSP33, 2x MJ Pro 50 MKI, M1500
#2 G68ADV, HD621, DSP3100, DSP33C, DSP33, 3x MJ Pro 50 MKII, Control 15, Vertex 2
#3 G61rsl, HD621, 596P, DSP7000, DSP5500HC, DSP33, 2x MJ Pro 50 MKII, M1500

Spare: , 2x 568.2mm, 562V.2, DSP33, Director, G55, M60.2, MS200,
Applied mods: NOS-SRx Filter by Mr. Apodizer
Floris #307142 2022-10-13 09:17
Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 2,001
Likes: 10
Knows where his towel is
Knows where his towel is
Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 2,001
Likes: 10
Sold!

Thanks Floris.


No Darling, I've had it months!

Moderated by  Carl, Duncs, ncpl 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,470 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Kiran1103, Tony999, PhilP, Grover, Humberto
5,503 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Gemeni 7
Top Posters
VirusKiller 12,733
ncpl 8,816
Carl 8,505
Fiddler 8,364
Ian 7,950
Forum Statistics
Forums18
Topics31,203
Posts297,191
Members5,503
Most Online4,788
May 22nd, 2026
Meridian  |  Media Centre  |  Support  |  Firmware Release Notes  |  RSS Systems  |  RSS Streaming  |  RSS Restaurant

Website Provided by Mr Tech Guy - Resolute Audio Visual Limited © 2026

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.1
(Release build 20251126)
Responsive Width:

PHP: 8.5.11 Page Time: 0.138s Queries: 21 (0.103s) Memory: 0.8251 MB (Peak: 2.2161 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-11 00:30:00 UTC
Valid HTML 5 and Valid CSS