logo

Google Search  |  Meridian Systems  |  Meridian Streaming  |  Restaurant  |  WiKi  |  Duncan's Meridian Info  |  Board Rules  |  Restaurant Rules
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Joined: Nov 2021
Posts: 44
Likes: 1
Mostly harmless
Mostly harmless
Offline
Joined: Nov 2021
Posts: 44
Likes: 1
Hi

Any interest in a set of 3 - I have a pair of DSP5000 and a matching DSP5000C, I was thinking £850 for all 3.

All 18 bit, all Ash Black, all just serviced/recapped (by just - I mean in the last 3 months) by Steve (thanks Steve!)

All sound great, all the displays work fine (all segments), all have grills without pulls. Couple of marks on the cases but they've been repaired with Ash Black paint so any scratches are hard to spot.

Thought I'd list here before putting on fleabay

Mark

Joined: Nov 2021
Posts: 44
Likes: 1
Mostly harmless
Mostly harmless
Offline
Joined: Nov 2021
Posts: 44
Likes: 1
I will split and open to offers if that helps?


Moderated by  Carl, Duncs, ncpl 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,153 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Kiran1103, Tony999, PhilP, Grover, Humberto
5,503 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Gemeni 7
Top Posters
VirusKiller 12,733
ncpl 8,816
Carl 8,505
Fiddler 8,364
Ian 7,950
Forum Statistics
Forums18
Topics31,203
Posts297,191
Members5,503
Most Online4,788
May 22nd, 2026
Meridian  |  Media Centre  |  Support  |  Firmware Release Notes  |  RSS Systems  |  RSS Streaming  |  RSS Restaurant

Website Provided by Mr Tech Guy - Resolute Audio Visual Limited © 2026

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.1
(Release build 20251126)
Responsive Width:

PHP: 8.5.11 Page Time: 0.106s Queries: 19 (0.082s) Memory: 0.8194 MB (Peak: 2.2161 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-11 07:34:56 UTC
Valid HTML 5 and Valid CSS