logo

Google Search  |  Meridian Systems  |  Meridian Streaming  |  Restaurant  |  WiKi  |  Duncan's Meridian Info  |  Board Rules  |  Restaurant Rules
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Joined: Jan 2017
Posts: 127
Likes: 1
Hitchhiker
Hitchhiker
Offline
Joined: Jan 2017
Posts: 127
Likes: 1
Hi guys!

I have extremely rare pair of A1 which I paired with 551 with no joy and packed away.

Now I'd like to buy decent amp to my A1.
Think may be obtain G56 to power them?
Think about linking MacBook + G61R + G56 + A1.

Any thoughts?


Control:10, 551 with 515 MC, Argent A1
Control:15, DSP33
DSP5000HC(18bit)
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 209
Likes: 43
Hitchhiker
Hitchhiker
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 209
Likes: 43
I would be more inclined to buy a pair of DSP's rather than the G56, the argents are likely to still be uninspiring.

edit,
sorry I noticed that you already had DSP's.

Rgds
Stuart

Last edited by StuWils; 2022-02-13 10:00.

Linn LP12, Ittok LV11, Arkiv, Linn Kairn as a phono stage, MPmax 221, DSP6000's, WiiM Pro streamer.

Moderated by  Carl, Duncs, ncpl 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 117 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Kiran1103, Tony999, PhilP, Grover, Humberto
5,503 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Gemeni 7
Top Posters
VirusKiller 12,733
ncpl 8,815
Carl 8,505
Fiddler 8,364
Ian 7,950
Forum Statistics
Forums18
Topics31,202
Posts297,179
Members5,503
Most Online4,788
May 22nd, 2026
Meridian  |  Media Centre  |  Support  |  Firmware Release Notes  |  RSS Systems  |  RSS Streaming  |  RSS Restaurant

Website Provided by Mr Tech Guy - Resolute Audio Visual Limited © 2026

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.1
(Release build 20251126)
Responsive Width:

PHP: 8.5.11 Page Time: 0.053s Queries: 19 (0.021s) Memory: 0.8195 MB (Peak: 2.2161 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-07 03:34:09 UTC
Valid HTML 5 and Valid CSS