|
|
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 141 Likes: 1
Hitchhiker
|
|
Hitchhiker
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 141 Likes: 1 |
I have the 6 x screw in rubber feet that came with my DSP3200s that I sold a while ago and the purchaser didn't want/need the feet.
They are unused and as new, as I had my 3200s on the matching M stands.
Please PM me if interested.
Thanks Steve
SJRoss MC200, AC200, DSP3200s, MS200, 562V, Pakedge SE-8-EP, 551, 508, 598
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 141 Likes: 1
Hitchhiker
|
|
Hitchhiker
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 141 Likes: 1 |
SOLD
Moderators, please close this thread.
Many thanks
SJRoss MC200, AC200, DSP3200s, MS200, 562V, Pakedge SE-8-EP, 551, 508, 598
|
|
|
|
1 members (rjek),
172
guests, and
3
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
Forums18
Topics31,202
Posts297,171
Members5,503
| |
Most Online4,788 May 22nd, 2026
|
|
|
|