|
|
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 141 Likes: 1
Hitchhiker
|
|
Hitchhiker
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 141 Likes: 1 |
My G95 is long gone, but I still had the box in the loft. It's in good condition, solid but not mint, with the internal foam/rubber packaging and the accessories box in excellent condition.
I believe the box is also suitable for other G series kit too (other than a G57).
It's FOC, available for collection from the St Albans area, or I will post to UK Mainland addresses at the recipient's cost, ideally arranged and pre-paid by the recipient.
Anyway, please PM me if interested.
Thanks Steve
SJRoss MC200, AC200, DSP3200s, MS200, 562V, Pakedge SE-8-EP, 551, 508, 598
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 578 Likes: 12
Paranoid android
|
|
Paranoid android
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 578 Likes: 12 |
Hi Steve
I have sent you a PM.
Thanks, Jon
Owner since 1996 - 501, 506 and M60.2 Rosewood - Thanks Gerry
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 141 Likes: 1
Hitchhiker
|
|
Hitchhiker
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 141 Likes: 1 |
Now 'sold' - Moderators please close this thread. Many thanks
SJRoss MC200, AC200, DSP3200s, MS200, 562V, Pakedge SE-8-EP, 551, 508, 598
|
|
|
|
1 members (DCM),
383
guests, and
4
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
Forums18
Topics31,201
Posts297,164
Members5,503
| |
Most Online4,788 May 22nd, 2026
|
|
|
|