logo

Google Search  |  Meridian Systems  |  Meridian Streaming  |  Restaurant  |  WiKi  |  Duncan's Meridian Info  |  Board Rules  |  Restaurant Rules
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 141
Likes: 1
Hitchhiker
Hitchhiker
Offline
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 141
Likes: 1
In the 'good old days' when you could contact M directly, I contacted them to see if I could buy a couple of G series boxes from them as my original boxes had been damaged in the loft by water when some roof tiles had shifted and to M's credit, they sent me 4 brand new boxes with the 'rubberised' internal packaging and I still have 2 of them, which following a house move about 3 years ago, I no longer need them.

They measure 10 inches H x 21inches W x 25 inches L and were sent to me in 2006.

If any fellow HH'r would like them, they're yours, FREE OF CHARGE for collection from the St Albans, Herts area.

If necessary, they could be couriered (UK Mainland only !) and obviously they don't weigh very much, but are quite large and you would need to organise and pay the courier charge - I have no idea what that would be, but presumably, not a lot and could be quite valuable if you own G series kit and don't have boxes, or they're in poor condition, plus they could of course be used for other M kit (excluding 800 series I think).

So, if anyone is interested, please PM me - first come, first served !

Regards
Steve


SJRoss
MC200, AC200, DSP3200s, MS200, 562V, Pakedge SE-8-EP, 551, 508, 598
Joined: May 2001
Posts: 3,140
Likes: 24
Hooloovoo
Hooloovoo
Joined: May 2001
Posts: 3,140
Likes: 24
YHPM


In the spirit of Spinaltap, I would like to confirm that I am not involved in the corrupt theft of a global sport.
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 141
Likes: 1
Hitchhiker
Hitchhiker
Offline
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 141
Likes: 1
Now 'sold'

Moderators, please close this thread.

Many thanks


SJRoss
MC200, AC200, DSP3200s, MS200, 562V, Pakedge SE-8-EP, 551, 508, 598
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 141
Likes: 1
Hitchhiker
Hitchhiker
Offline
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 141
Likes: 1
Hi Jon

Meant to ask, where do you live now, in case I'm passing on my travels around North London & could drop them in ?

Regards
Steve


SJRoss
MC200, AC200, DSP3200s, MS200, 562V, Pakedge SE-8-EP, 551, 508, 598

Moderated by  Carl, Duncs, ncpl 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Who's Online Now
2 members (Greg Wright, Grole), 280 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Kiran1103, Tony999, PhilP, Grover, Humberto
5,503 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Gemeni 7
Top Posters
VirusKiller 12,733
ncpl 8,814
Carl 8,505
Fiddler 8,364
Ian 7,950
Forum Statistics
Forums18
Topics31,202
Posts297,170
Members5,503
Most Online4,788
May 22nd, 2026
Meridian  |  Media Centre  |  Support  |  Firmware Release Notes  |  RSS Systems  |  RSS Streaming  |  RSS Restaurant

Website Provided by Mr Tech Guy - Resolute Audio Visual Limited © 2026

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.1
(Release build 20251126)
Responsive Width:

PHP: 8.5.11 Page Time: 0.045s Queries: 23 (0.018s) Memory: 0.8373 MB (Peak: 2.2161 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-06 06:27:13 UTC
Valid HTML 5 and Valid CSS