logo

Google Search  |  Meridian Systems  |  Meridian Streaming  |  Restaurant  |  WiKi  |  Duncan's Meridian Info  |  Board Rules  |  Restaurant Rules
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Joined: Apr 2021
Posts: 19
Harmless
Harmless
Offline
Joined: Apr 2021
Posts: 19
Hi Guys, I'm a newbie here, and not sure if this is the right place to ask?
I have MCA pre/power combo - see my gallery, and have no idea of its value. I cannot find anything on line to give me an idea.
Any ideas?
Mark


101/105
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 958
Likes: 5
Pan-dimensional being
Pan-dimensional being
Offline
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 958
Likes: 5
I have never seen one for sale here in over a dozen years visiting this site regularly.


James
NC1: 861v8, ID41, 218, 251(to outdoors), DSP8000SEUG, 7200SEC, DSP520 rears, Apple TV, DirecTV, Oppo BD103, QNAP251, Roon
NC2-M7005, Triad Silver Speakers,Acurus Amps

FL1: 861v4, ID40, 218, MS200, DSP8000SEs, DSP7200SEC, DSP5000s, DirecTv, AppleTv, OppoBD103, QNAP469, Roon
FL2: Marantz 7005, 251, M60s,60C,33s, Oppo BDP-93,MS200, Roon
Joined: Mar 2006
Posts: 246
Likes: 5
Hitchhiker
Hitchhiker
Offline
Joined: Mar 2006
Posts: 246
Likes: 5
Wow. Stunning!


.
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 280
Likes: 6
Hitchhiker
Hitchhiker
Online: Content
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 280
Likes: 6
Try this MCA list. At the bottom there is a list of prices for MCA items that have sold for over the years. It's all in GB pounds though.


Marj, my wife and best friend, says my passions are obsessions!
808v6, DSP5200USE, Roon, Gyro SE/Tecnoarm/AT33 PTG
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 12,733
Likes: 88
Don't Panic!
Don't Panic!
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 12,733
Likes: 88
Wow, the mind boggles at the resources available on the Internet!


Roon Developer and ex-moderator of this Forum
I am #25 in the HH1 photo of fame.
Joined: Apr 2021
Posts: 19
Harmless
Harmless
Offline
Joined: Apr 2021
Posts: 19
Thank you TKimages for the price link. Prices seem to be all over the board! perhaps as they are over a 10+ year time span
I will put mine up for sale when I get a better handle on how to price it and have enough site "kudos" lol.


101/105
Joined: Apr 2021
Posts: 19
Harmless
Harmless
Offline
Joined: Apr 2021
Posts: 19
I know they are pretty rare, I only came upon the combo by chance.
[Linked Image]

Last edited by Magman888; 2021-04-21 02:26.

101/105
Joined: Apr 2021
Posts: 19
Harmless
Harmless
Offline
Joined: Apr 2021
Posts: 19
Any ideas anyone?


101/105

Moderated by  Carl, Duncs, ncpl 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Who's Online Now
2 members (swpnt, Maxwell98), 545 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Kiran1103, Tony999, PhilP, Grover, Humberto
5,503 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Gemeni 7
Top Posters
VirusKiller 12,733
ncpl 8,815
Carl 8,505
Fiddler 8,364
Ian 7,950
Forum Statistics
Forums18
Topics31,202
Posts297,184
Members5,503
Most Online4,788
May 22nd, 2026
Meridian  |  Media Centre  |  Support  |  Firmware Release Notes  |  RSS Systems  |  RSS Streaming  |  RSS Restaurant

Website Provided by Mr Tech Guy - Resolute Audio Visual Limited © 2026

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.1
(Release build 20251126)
Responsive Width:

PHP: 8.5.11 Page Time: 5.056s Queries: 31 (0.030s) Memory: 0.8584 MB (Peak: 2.2172 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-09 14:03:33 UTC
Valid HTML 5 and Valid CSS