|
|
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 172 Likes: 7
Hitchhiker
|
|
Hitchhiker
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 172 Likes: 7 |
Just wanting opinions on what type of cable to use from UHD722 to 861. Currently using the original Meridian SpeakerLink cables 1m long which came with the kit but they are probably old as the 861 is second user. I tried using a Datwyler new cable I had and there was an improvement.
So what would users recommend?
Happy Xmas in these difficult COVID times.
Bob
861v8, UHD722v2, 5200s, 5200HCSEup, M6s, 3200s, DSW, Sony 55A95L, Oppo 203, Sky Q Silver Samsung QE43Q65B, Oppo 105 & Sky Q Mini
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 124 Likes: 1
Hitchhiker
|
|
Hitchhiker
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 124 Likes: 1 |
I use Chord cables. In the case of SpeakerLink, their Signature cables - between an 808 and 5200SEs. Quite an expense, but did make a difference and I have no regrets.
When choosing them, Chord lent me a range of cables to try, which I did extensively over a period of three weeks.
Possibly other manufacturers will do something similar.
William 808.6,HD621, Oppo 103EU, DSP5200SEs, DSW.2; 218, DSP3200s, Oppo 105D, Panasonic PVR, Panasonic plasma; F80
|
|
|
|
0 members (),
465
guests, and
3
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
Forums18
Topics31,202
Posts297,181
Members5,503
| |
Most Online4,788 May 22nd, 2026
|
|
|
|