|
|
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 141 Likes: 1
Hitchhiker
|
|
Hitchhiker
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 141 Likes: 1 |
Owned from new, purchased from a well known UK Meridian Premier Dealer on this Forum and they have had very little use in our non-smoker home & I have the original boxes and packaging etc, plus I have a pair of 3200 stands if interested.
Please PM me if interested to discuss pricing and any other queries etc.
Thanks Steve
SJRoss MC200, AC200, DSP3200s, MS200, 562V, Pakedge SE-8-EP, 551, 508, 598
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 141 Likes: 1
Hitchhiker
|
|
Hitchhiker
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 141 Likes: 1 |
DSP 3200s now sold, but stands still available and I will re-post these as FS.
Mods, please close this thread. Thank you
SJRoss MC200, AC200, DSP3200s, MS200, 562V, Pakedge SE-8-EP, 551, 508, 598
|
|
|
|
Forums18
Topics31,204
Posts297,198
Members5,503
| |
Most Online4,788 May 22nd, 2026
|
|
|
|