|
|
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 30
Harmless
|
|
Harmless
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 30 |
Hi,
I have the following pieces - a 218 endpoint connected to 5200SE’s with a DSW.2 sub. I have an issue and a couple of questions.
I had several power outages recently and they seemed to have screwed up my settings. Unfortunately where I wrote them down as well.
1st issue does anyone know how the changes the fuse on a DSW? I think its blown as it's not operating?
2nd what setting do you use for my kind of set up with Tidal for MQA etc?
EBC on? Sub 1? Music? Etc.
Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
218 controller, 5200SE, DSW.2 sub, Roon Nucleus, iPad
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 2,821 Likes: 94
Great Green Arkleseizure
|
|
Great Green Arkleseizure
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 2,821 Likes: 94 |
Hi
The fuse is located lower rear next to the power cord connection and can be removed by using suitable flat blade screwdriver. This should only be replaced by identical fuse as described on the panel.
Hector
AV: Thorens TD160B, SME, ShureV15MK2, 500, 598, 861v4, DSP7200.1, DSP3300HC Samsung UE55, SkyHD. DINING: MS600, AC200, DSP5200SEUG. STUDY 504, Roon Nucleus + RevB, 808v6, 5200SE, Mac & PC (Touch Screen), Prime+PS Grado GS1000i HORIZONTAL: M80, MS200, Red Rose Spirit + Sonus Faber Toys, iPad Mini A capella to Zydeco
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 30
Harmless
|
|
Harmless
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 30 |
218 controller, 5200SE, DSW.2 sub, Roon Nucleus, iPad
|
|
|
|
1 members (Gemeni),
429
guests, and
2
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
Forums18
Topics31,204
Posts297,193
Members5,503
| |
Most Online4,788 May 22nd, 2026
|
|
|
|