|
|
|
|
Joined: May 2004
Posts: 816 Likes: 14
Paranoid android
|
|
Paranoid android
Joined: May 2004
Posts: 816 Likes: 14 |
Hi,
I have my Meridian DSP5200HC (Legacy) for sale in Graphite.
I'm 99% sure I have the box.
Condition - there is a chip to the paint on the underside which has been repaired; it cannot be seen from the front when looking at the speaker. Part from that it's all good.
PM for details if interested.
Due to weight it would be collection.
Thanks Duncan
Streaming: Roon Lounge: LG 65 Oled, Wiim Ultra & Neat SX2; Study: Pro-Ject Pre Box S2 Digital, Quad Vena II & MA; In Storage: M1's, Agent 4's, A500's, 500 series, 602/604/606, G51, Prime, M80 & lots of Quad Storage: Synology NAS (100Tb+); HDMI Matrix: 8x8 HDBaseT, SkyHD. Websites: www.meridian-audio.info
|
|
|
|
1 members (ChrisSwain),
635
guests, and
3
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
Forums18
Topics31,202
Posts297,182
Members5,503
| |
Most Online4,788 May 22nd, 2026
|
|
|
|
|
|