|
|
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 13
Harmless
|
|
Harmless
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 13 |
As a result of a post-lockdown clearout, I am looking to move on some Meridian 500 equipment. This all worked when last used (and can be checked for power up). Ideally, I would like to move this on as a job lot to a new home. Speakers will not be posted due to weight but the rest can if required. I've not put any prices as looking for interest but will sell at significant discount to market value, especially for interest as a lot. As you can probably guess, I would prefer not to eBay it.
Feel free to PM with questions/interest etc. Many thanks.
Meridian 500 CD player Meridian 518 Processor Meridian 519 Laser Demodulator Meridian 562V Controller Meridian 565 Surround Processor Meridian DSP5000 Loudspeakers, Rosewood finish
DSP8000USE, DSP7200HC, DSP5200SE, DSP5200USE, 861v8, 818v3, UHD722, M6, MD600, 218s, M80s, F80
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 13
Harmless
|
|
Harmless
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 13 |
DSP8000USE, DSP7200HC, DSP5200SE, DSP5200USE, 861v8, 818v3, UHD722, M6, MD600, 218s, M80s, F80
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 13
Harmless
|
|
Harmless
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 13 |
Thorens TD321/SME3009/AT100E/Trichord Dino - Meridian 507 - Bryston SP1 - MC2 Audio MC 650 - JBL 250ti
|
|
|
|
1 members (Grole),
357
guests, and
3
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
Forums18
Topics31,202
Posts297,179
Members5,503
| |
Most Online4,788 May 22nd, 2026
|
|
|
|