This Amazon HDMI cable is available in multiple lengths and I use them to connect a sound bar, Oppo 203 and SkyQ to my LG 4k oled tv, not had any problems at all.
I use this: Antiference HDMI cable because its premium certified (and a good price too). Prior to that I had bad experiences with (expensive) Audioquest HDMI cables not working in my Oppo-203; UHD722; LG OLed set up as have been documented elsewhere
I agree that the Amazon cables seem to do the job. It may be useful to invest in a better power cable for the TV though. I use a Nordost Heimdahl2 modified to fit to the Pioneer Kuro and it seems to remove a little noise and make the picture more punchy in Pure Cinema mode.
Meridian M80 & Meridian Ellipse Gone:7200SEs,808v6,G95,MC200,MS200,218,210,MD600,F80, Explorer 1,201Pre mk3
I have found the Tributaries cables to be very reliable. All are tested to meet or exceed the latest HDMI specification before they are shipped.
www.cmbintegrations.com One step from the Presidency #1 Trinnov Altitude 32-8-16, 271, 8000XE, 7200SEHC, 7200.2, Seaton F18, JL Fathom F113, Revel w990's, Kef R7, ATI 528 Amp, JVC RS4100K, SI screen. Roon Nucleus+, Eno AG, Eno M link, 218. #2 Mark Levinson No5105, Ayre VX8 and CX8, Vandersteen Treo CT, Preamp varies. #3 Meridian Ellipse