logo

Google Search  |  Meridian Systems  |  Meridian Streaming  |  Restaurant  |  WiKi  |  Duncan's Meridian Info  |  Board Rules  |  Restaurant Rules
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Joined: May 2017
Posts: 28
Harmless
Harmless
Offline
Joined: May 2017
Posts: 28
Is it possible to still buy replacement drivers for my DSP5000?

I need at least 2. if not, is there another speaker that will work?

Best...
Chuck


861v4, 800v2 , 6x DSP5000, DSP5000C, 519
Joined: Oct 2018
Posts: 25
Likes: 2
Harmless
Harmless
Offline
Joined: Oct 2018
Posts: 25
Likes: 2
Sadly I'm sure you won't be able to buy new replacements.

When I bought my DSP5000s I had 1 faulty bass driver, I managed to find a replacement in the US, from someone dismantling a pair. Unfortunately the first replacement was also faulty, but thankfully the supplier was kind enough to replace it.

I suspect your only chance is to keep an eye on 'thebay', or any other possible sources of secondhand parts.


G68ADV, DSP5000, DSP5000C
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 159
Hitchhiker
Hitchhiker
Offline
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 159
Check with Bruce at CMB Integrations


218, AC12, DSP6000 24/96LR, 4K AppleTV, Sony blu-ray player (BDP S570) and
QNAP TS-251 and a Mac Book Pro (mid 2012), an Intel Nuc8ieBEH
Technics SP10MK2 with Technics EPA100MK2 tone arm and PS Audio Phonolink Preamplfier

Moderated by  Carl, Duncs, ncpl 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 117 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Kiran1103, Tony999, PhilP, Grover, Humberto
5,503 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Gemeni 7
Top Posters
VirusKiller 12,733
ncpl 8,815
Carl 8,505
Fiddler 8,364
Ian 7,950
Forum Statistics
Forums18
Topics31,202
Posts297,179
Members5,503
Most Online4,788
May 22nd, 2026
Meridian  |  Media Centre  |  Support  |  Firmware Release Notes  |  RSS Systems  |  RSS Streaming  |  RSS Restaurant

Website Provided by Mr Tech Guy - Resolute Audio Visual Limited © 2026

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.1
(Release build 20251126)
Responsive Width:

PHP: 8.5.11 Page Time: 0.043s Queries: 21 (0.016s) Memory: 0.8240 MB (Peak: 2.2161 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-07 02:57:54 UTC
Valid HTML 5 and Valid CSS