logo

Google Search  |  Meridian Systems  |  Meridian Streaming  |  Restaurant  |  WiKi  |  Duncan's Meridian Info  |  Board Rules  |  Restaurant Rules
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Joined: Sep 2015
Posts: 16
Harmless
Harmless
Offline
Joined: Sep 2015
Posts: 16
I know, but for this I don't need my MC200, I can use any kind of streamer. I love the easy way from my MC200 with his own storage, easy ripping and managing the files.

Another question... what is with the browser version on my safari browser? It’s only for playing music, but it looks stabile here. Has anyone problems with this version?


MC200, B&M2
Joined: Dec 2014
Posts: 63
Mostly harmless
Mostly harmless
Offline
Joined: Dec 2014
Posts: 63
Running Boot Camp on Mac, I installed Windows iso. Control:PC wants Net framework installed did that but it still won’t run keeps asking for net framework.

Ahhhhh!!! Going mad can anyone help please.


5200, 818v3, MD600
Joined: Nov 2012
Posts: 164
Likes: 1
Hitchhiker
Hitchhiker
Offline
Joined: Nov 2012
Posts: 164
Likes: 1
I run both Control:PC and Touch:PC on my Macbook under BootCamp for many years and it has worked perfect. But you can't use latest NetFrame, I think it should be version 3.x if I remember it correct.


861v8+ID41, HD621, G98, Arcam P35, DSP7200SE, DSP7200HC, SW1600, DSP320.
2xMS600, 2xMS200, 2xDSP3200, AC200, Explorer2, 2x218, AD88, Prime, 251, 210
Joined: Oct 2016
Posts: 74
Likes: 9
Mostly harmless
Mostly harmless
Online: Content
Joined: Oct 2016
Posts: 74
Likes: 9
Any Chance that under UK sales law you could throw the whole thing back as not fit for purpose, as my understanding of UK sales law they have to support for 7 years, else it not fit for purpose under sale and supply of goods and service acts.

Thoughts?


Various music kit, lots of IT stuff
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 169
Hitchhiker
Hitchhiker
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 169
A generous interpretation of UK sales law I suspect and also unlikely to apply to secondhand goods in any case but I am not a lawyer.


Joined: Oct 2016
Posts: 74
Likes: 9
Mostly harmless
Mostly harmless
Online: Content
Joined: Oct 2016
Posts: 74
Likes: 9
I didn't say it was an accurate, but if enough people threatened, it has forced companies in the past to take a second look at treating customers like s**t.


Various music kit, lots of IT stuff
Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 2,474
Likes: 18
Senior Shouting Officer
Senior Shouting Officer
Offline
Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 2,474
Likes: 18
Originally Posted by zxkl
Running Boot Camp on Mac, I installed Windows iso. Control:PC wants Net framework installed did that but it still won’t run keeps asking for net framework.
I find that Windows 8.1 is a solution to this. it's the same in Win10. Installing/enabling feature of older .NET framework.


DSP8000SE, DSP7200SEHC, DSP5200SE sides, DSP7200SE rears, 861v8, 210, Sim2 Ultranero 4, Stewart Cinecurve 2.35:1, XEIT CM-5E Anamorphic lens, Dune HD Duo Cinema 8K and Wireworld Platinum 48G HDMI -> UHD722 -> Shunyata Omega Ethernet. Shunyata/Furutech power-cables/filters. SR Master Fuse@861v8. Uptone Etherregen with 10MHz OCXO clock.
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 150
Hitchhiker
Hitchhiker
Offline
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 150
I too am having Control:Mac problems since Mojave, I mainly use it to transfer iTunes albums to my Sooloos/QNAP collection.
Are there any alternatives?


Control:15, QNAP, DSP5200SE, 818v.3,Panasonic 55" TV, Panasonic bluray player, Stax SR 009 Earspeaker System, , 27" iMac, iPads Mini & Air, iPod touch.
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 8,505
Likes: 78
President of the Imperial Galactic Government
President of the Imperial Galactic Government
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 8,505
Likes: 78
Originally Posted by Alexander
Are there any alternatives?
Control:PC running on Windows or jump ship and move to Roon.

Regards,
Carl


861v6+ID40, HD621, 8000.2, 7200HC, 7200.2, SKYQ Silver, PS3, PDP-LX6090, QNAP TS870-Pro (8*6TB), Roon, iPadAir2.
[In Reserve] C15, MD600 (2*3TB), TwinStore RM (2*2TB)
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 2,821
Likes: 94
Great Green Arkleseizure
Great Green Arkleseizure
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 2,821
Likes: 94
I bought a HP touch PC (thanks Ratbert) a long time ago for just this eventuality as an insurance policy against failure of my C15.

Just a thought, how much influence do LG have in Meridian considering the Apple disconnect?

Hector


AV: Thorens TD160B, SME, ShureV15MK2, 500, 598, 861v4, DSP7200.1, DSP3300HC Samsung UE55, SkyHD.
DINING: MS600, AC200, DSP5200SEUG.
STUDY 504, Roon Nucleus + RevB, 808v6, 5200SE, Mac & PC (Touch Screen), Prime+PS Grado GS1000i
HORIZONTAL: M80, MS200, Red Rose Spirit + Sonus Faber Toys, iPad Mini
A capella to Zydeco
Joined: Dec 2014
Posts: 63
Mostly harmless
Mostly harmless
Offline
Joined: Dec 2014
Posts: 63
I may have to go down that root. What version are you running Windows 10?


5200, 818v3, MD600
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 2,821
Likes: 94
Great Green Arkleseizure
Great Green Arkleseizure
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 2,821
Likes: 94
Yes Windows 10 Home.
However I hardly ever turn it on as my C15 still functions perfectly.
Hector


AV: Thorens TD160B, SME, ShureV15MK2, 500, 598, 861v4, DSP7200.1, DSP3300HC Samsung UE55, SkyHD.
DINING: MS600, AC200, DSP5200SEUG.
STUDY 504, Roon Nucleus + RevB, 808v6, 5200SE, Mac & PC (Touch Screen), Prime+PS Grado GS1000i
HORIZONTAL: M80, MS200, Red Rose Spirit + Sonus Faber Toys, iPad Mini
A capella to Zydeco
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  Carl, Duncs, ncpl 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Who's Online Now
1 members (Richard W), 657 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Kiran1103, Tony999, PhilP, Grover, Humberto
5,503 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Gemeni 7
Top Posters
VirusKiller 12,733
ncpl 8,816
Carl 8,505
Fiddler 8,364
Ian 7,950
Forum Statistics
Forums18
Topics31,203
Posts297,191
Members5,503
Most Online4,788
May 22nd, 2026
Meridian  |  Media Centre  |  Support  |  Firmware Release Notes  |  RSS Systems  |  RSS Streaming  |  RSS Restaurant

Website Provided by Mr Tech Guy - Resolute Audio Visual Limited © 2026

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.1
(Release build 20251126)
Responsive Width:

PHP: 8.5.11 Page Time: 0.160s Queries: 40 (0.128s) Memory: 0.8863 MB (Peak: 2.2172 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-11 08:53:36 UTC
Valid HTML 5 and Valid CSS