|
|
Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 80
Mostly harmless
|
|
Mostly harmless
Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 80 |
Just wanted to say thanks to everybody here for their patience and help over the years. I have jumped ship to Trinnov (Altitude32) after 17 years of enjoying my 861 in its various versions.
I've mostly been a lurker here but when I did have questions everyone was always very helpful. Hope I can find a similar resource for Trinnov!
John, Omaha, NE
861v8, HD621, 7.1 analog speakers.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jan 2006
Posts: 702 Likes: 13
Paranoid android
|
|
Paranoid android
Joined: Jan 2006
Posts: 702 Likes: 13 |
Good luck with your new sonic journey. Let us know how it goes.
Cheers, Ian
1: Roon on Mac Studio, G-Drive 10TB, 818v3, 7200.2, UHD722, LG 77G4 2. 808.6, 8kSE 3. 218, 3200's 4: Rivian R1T - 18 speaker 1200W Elevation by Meridian premium sound system 5. G68ADV (croaked), G98DH (also croaked), [HD621, Syles SL-S/PDIF, MD600 (2*4TB), QNAP 469L (4*3TB), MS200], Ayre MX-R Twenties, TBD
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2004
Posts: 6,569 Likes: 13
President of the Imperial Galactic Government
|
|
President of the Imperial Galactic Government
Joined: Dec 2004
Posts: 6,569 Likes: 13 |
That title should have been ‘So Long and thanks for all the fish’. Good luck anyway...
No 18 in the Hall of fame  I have simple tastes; I am content to settle for the best: GIK monster bass panels, rear wall. QNAP TVS 471i3. Roon into DSP5200SE via 210/ 218 zone... Explorer 2. Bluesound Pulse 2, Mini & Flex. 596v1, 518, Foxsat HD, Sony BDP, Pioneer 5090, 2 Chromecast's for LRB videos. MS200 to F80 for a Roon zone
|
|
|
|
0 members (),
837
guests, and
2
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
Forums18
Topics31,203
Posts297,191
Members5,503
| |
Most Online4,788 May 22nd, 2026
|
|
|
|