logo

Google Search  |  Meridian Systems  |  Meridian Streaming  |  Restaurant  |  WiKi  |  Duncan's Meridian Info  |  Board Rules  |  Restaurant Rules
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 121
Likes: 2
Hitchhiker
Hitchhiker
Offline
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 121
Likes: 2
I want to replace a faulty 4 element display on one of my speakers. I recall seeing someone advertising these some time ago but cannot now find where that was. So I need help. Does anyone know where I could source some?
Thanks.


Paul
Lounge: DSP8000SEs, G65, 218, 204 FM tuner
Family room: DSP6000s, G91, Soolos MediaCore 200
Roon Nucleus+ serving both systems
Unused: 861v4, G68,500 series CD/preamp. John Bowers Active 1 loudspeakers
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 1,980
Likes: 55
Knows where his towel is
Knows where his towel is
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 1,980
Likes: 55
Replacement 7 Segment NSM [LED] displays.

Not sure if he can help anymore though...

Joined: May 2004
Posts: 816
Likes: 14
Paranoid android
Paranoid android
Joined: May 2004
Posts: 816
Likes: 14
I cannot see why the 5000 display is any different to the 6000...

eBay - Meridian DSP5000 display

(No links to the seller, just viewed the item recently.)


Streaming: Roon
Lounge: LG 65 Oled, Wiim Ultra & Neat SX2;
Study: Pro-Ject Pre Box S2 Digital, Quad Vena II & MA;
In Storage: M1's, Agent 4's, A500's, 500 series, 602/604/606, G51, Prime, M80 & lots of Quad
Storage: Synology NAS (100Tb+); HDMI Matrix: 8x8 HDBaseT, SkyHD.
Websites: www.meridian-audio.info
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 121
Likes: 2
Hitchhiker
Hitchhiker
Offline
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 121
Likes: 2
Duncs
Thanks for the link - it certainly looks to be just what I am after. Unfortunately the seller does not ship to other than the UK (I’m in Oz) and he does not accept messages on eBay. So I cannot even contact him to discuss.
You just have to laugh really ... or not.
Paul


Paul
Lounge: DSP8000SEs, G65, 218, 204 FM tuner
Family room: DSP6000s, G91, Soolos MediaCore 200
Roon Nucleus+ serving both systems
Unused: 861v4, G68,500 series CD/preamp. John Bowers Active 1 loudspeakers
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 121
Likes: 2
Hitchhiker
Hitchhiker
Offline
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 121
Likes: 2
Syles

Thanks for that. Unfortunately his website is no longer active.


Paul
Lounge: DSP8000SEs, G65, 218, 204 FM tuner
Family room: DSP6000s, G91, Soolos MediaCore 200
Roon Nucleus+ serving both systems
Unused: 861v4, G68,500 series CD/preamp. John Bowers Active 1 loudspeakers
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 1,036
Likes: 15
Pan-dimensional being
Pan-dimensional being
Offline
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 1,036
Likes: 15
Originally Posted by Paul Lane
Unfortunately the seller does not ship to other than the UK (I’m in Oz) and he does not accept messages on ebay. So I cannot even contact him to discuss.
Can you not get someone in the UK to purchase and post it on... just thinking out loud.


596, 568.2mm, 562v2, DSP5Ks smileys+3dB, DSP5500.2HC smiley, DSP420'sx4,
DSW1500, LG C8 OLED, SkyQ silver v3+3x mini’s, 3xKef ceiling speakers, 2xMSR+custom keys, Mac Mini.
ATV2, vMSR, Amazon FireTV4k, MC200 1TB, HD621, 4xMS200, Oppo 203, Meridian 258, DSP3200’s, AC200,210 Streamer,218 zone controller,Wiim pro x2.
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 958
Likes: 5
Pan-dimensional being
Pan-dimensional being
Offline
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 958
Likes: 5
It pulls up fine here for me. Following on to Jon’s thought better still, you purchase with your credit card shipping to a UK address of someone on here willing to then ship on to you.


James
NC1: 861v8, ID41, 218, 251(to outdoors), DSP8000SEUG, 7200SEC, DSP520 rears, Apple TV, DirecTV, Oppo BD103, QNAP251, Roon
NC2-M7005, Triad Silver Speakers,Acurus Amps

FL1: 861v4, ID40, 218, MS200, DSP8000SEs, DSP7200SEC, DSP5000s, DirecTv, AppleTv, OppoBD103, QNAP469, Roon
FL2: Marantz 7005, 251, M60s,60C,33s, Oppo BDP-93,MS200, Roon
Joined: Jan 2014
Posts: 135
Likes: 1
Hitchhiker
Hitchhiker
Offline
Joined: Jan 2014
Posts: 135
Likes: 1
I would also like to purchased a set of these so if there is anybody in the UK willing to help I would greatly appreciate the help.


Theatre Room: Sony 4K VW500ES, 861v8+ID41, HD621, DSP6000's, DSP5000C, DSP5000's, Oppo 205, Sat STB, XBox One X, Stewart Cinemascope Screen, QNAP TVS 1271U-RP (96TB) with Sooloos/Roon core pkg.

Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 1,036
Likes: 15
Pan-dimensional being
Pan-dimensional being
Offline
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 1,036
Likes: 15
Morning folks down under,
I’m more than happy to receive and post on the part that’s listed on eBay U.K.,
Please feel free to pm.

Jonathan


596, 568.2mm, 562v2, DSP5Ks smileys+3dB, DSP5500.2HC smiley, DSP420'sx4,
DSW1500, LG C8 OLED, SkyQ silver v3+3x mini’s, 3xKef ceiling speakers, 2xMSR+custom keys, Mac Mini.
ATV2, vMSR, Amazon FireTV4k, MC200 1TB, HD621, 4xMS200, Oppo 203, Meridian 258, DSP3200’s, AC200,210 Streamer,218 zone controller,Wiim pro x2.
Joined: Jan 2014
Posts: 135
Likes: 1
Hitchhiker
Hitchhiker
Offline
Joined: Jan 2014
Posts: 135
Likes: 1
Originally Posted by Jon Raines
Morning folks down under,
I’m more than happy to receive and post on the part that’s listed on eBay U.K.,
Please feel free to pm.
Thanks. PM Sent!

Originally Posted by Duncs
I cannot see why the 5000 display is any different to the 6000..
Can anybody confirm they are the same?

It would be nice to have a spare or two.


Theatre Room: Sony 4K VW500ES, 861v8+ID41, HD621, DSP6000's, DSP5000C, DSP5000's, Oppo 205, Sat STB, XBox One X, Stewart Cinemascope Screen, QNAP TVS 1271U-RP (96TB) with Sooloos/Roon core pkg.

Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 958
Likes: 5
Pan-dimensional being
Pan-dimensional being
Offline
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 958
Likes: 5
The description in the data sheets is identical - 4 digit 7 segment etc.


James
NC1: 861v8, ID41, 218, 251(to outdoors), DSP8000SEUG, 7200SEC, DSP520 rears, Apple TV, DirecTV, Oppo BD103, QNAP251, Roon
NC2-M7005, Triad Silver Speakers,Acurus Amps

FL1: 861v4, ID40, 218, MS200, DSP8000SEs, DSP7200SEC, DSP5000s, DirecTv, AppleTv, OppoBD103, QNAP469, Roon
FL2: Marantz 7005, 251, M60s,60C,33s, Oppo BDP-93,MS200, Roon
Joined: Jan 2014
Posts: 135
Likes: 1
Hitchhiker
Hitchhiker
Offline
Joined: Jan 2014
Posts: 135
Likes: 1
I was thinking more like the board connecting etc. but you would have to think they would be the same I guess.

I will soon find out as I have 1 display playing up in my 6000 and a segment not working in my 5000.


Theatre Room: Sony 4K VW500ES, 861v8+ID41, HD621, DSP6000's, DSP5000C, DSP5000's, Oppo 205, Sat STB, XBox One X, Stewart Cinemascope Screen, QNAP TVS 1271U-RP (96TB) with Sooloos/Roon core pkg.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Carl, Duncs, ncpl 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Who's Online Now
1 members (Maz), 468 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Kiran1103, Tony999, PhilP, Grover, Humberto
5,503 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Gemeni 7
Top Posters
VirusKiller 12,733
ncpl 8,815
Carl 8,505
Fiddler 8,364
Ian 7,950
Forum Statistics
Forums18
Topics31,202
Posts297,184
Members5,503
Most Online4,788
May 22nd, 2026
Meridian  |  Media Centre  |  Support  |  Firmware Release Notes  |  RSS Systems  |  RSS Streaming  |  RSS Restaurant

Website Provided by Mr Tech Guy - Resolute Audio Visual Limited © 2026

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.1
(Release build 20251126)
Responsive Width:

PHP: 8.5.11 Page Time: 0.067s Queries: 40 (0.042s) Memory: 0.8841 MB (Peak: 2.2172 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-09 02:29:10 UTC
Valid HTML 5 and Valid CSS