|
|
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 124 Likes: 1
Hitchhiker
|
|
Hitchhiker
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 124 Likes: 1 |
I acquired this from a dealer last year who said it has never been used. It certainly appears to be in brand new condition. I can provide photos on request.
This is a silver unit (Argento Nurburgring) . The box contains the manual, warranty card, remote with battery and wire antenna. The box doesn't contain the telescoping antenna or iPod dock that came with my M80 units, but I may have extras of those.
Given its condition, I think $999 plus shipping and Paypal fees is a fair price.
This is a U.S. model, and I can only ship to the U.S. Payment by Paypal only.
G68, G91, G98, DSP3100C, DSP3100 (x6), M80 (x3)
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 124 Likes: 1
Hitchhiker
|
|
Hitchhiker
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 124 Likes: 1 |
I will also ship to Canada, but buyer must pay all shipping costs, customs duties, etc.
In addition, for the asking price, I will include a Peachtree Audio X1 USB to SPDIF adapter. This device includes an optical output, so it will allow you to play high res digital files (up to 96/24) through the F80.
G68, G91, G98, DSP3100C, DSP3100 (x6), M80 (x3)
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 124 Likes: 1
Hitchhiker
|
|
Hitchhiker
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 124 Likes: 1 |
I'm still trying to figure out how to upload photos from my computer. If interested, send me a message and I would be happy to e-mail you photos. Also, I will be creating an add on U.S. Audio Mart soon that will include photos, and I can provide a link to that.
G68, G91, G98, DSP3100C, DSP3100 (x6), M80 (x3)
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 124 Likes: 1
Hitchhiker
|
|
Hitchhiker
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 124 Likes: 1 |
Last edited by Carl; 2017-10-01 18:19. Reason: Image tags added
G68, G91, G98, DSP3100C, DSP3100 (x6), M80 (x3)
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Aug 2004
Posts: 7,950 Likes: 19
President of the Imperial Galactic Government
|
|
President of the Imperial Galactic Government
Joined: Aug 2004
Posts: 7,950 Likes: 19 |
Just use the UBB code generated for you for each image in the gallery, at bottom of gallery page in image details section. Paste one of the relevent size in your for sale post. I find medium generally works best in posts.
If images were taken on a iOS device, you may need to manually edit the file extension that you pasted in back to iirc .jpg - the forum software seems to generate a filename extension that does not match that of the image uploaded.
Meridian owner since 1992 Prime & PSU, Focal Elear headphones, Roon (ROCK 8Gi5 NUC), Explorer 1 & 2, F80. 200/203, various Sonos (via Roon).
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 124 Likes: 1
Hitchhiker
|
|
Hitchhiker
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 124 Likes: 1 |
G68, G91, G98, DSP3100C, DSP3100 (x6), M80 (x3)
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 124 Likes: 1
Hitchhiker
|
|
Hitchhiker
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 124 Likes: 1 |
G68, G91, G98, DSP3100C, DSP3100 (x6), M80 (x3)
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 124 Likes: 1
Hitchhiker
|
|
Hitchhiker
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 124 Likes: 1 |
Bump. By the way, while this unit is missing the telescoping FM antenna, replacements are available at Russ Andrews for $19.50.
G68, G91, G98, DSP3100C, DSP3100 (x6), M80 (x3)
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 124 Likes: 1
Hitchhiker
|
|
Hitchhiker
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 124 Likes: 1 |
Another price drop - now $749.99. Peachtree Audio X1 USB to SPDIF adapter no longer included.
G68, G91, G98, DSP3100C, DSP3100 (x6), M80 (x3)
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 124 Likes: 1
Hitchhiker
|
|
Hitchhiker
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 124 Likes: 1 |
Final price drop - $699.99.
G68, G91, G98, DSP3100C, DSP3100 (x6), M80 (x3)
|
|
|
|
1 members (Maz),
468
guests, and
3
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
Forums18
Topics31,202
Posts297,184
Members5,503
| |
Most Online4,788 May 22nd, 2026
|
|
|
|