logo

Google Search  |  Meridian Systems  |  Meridian Streaming  |  Restaurant  |  WiKi  |  Duncan's Meridian Info  |  Board Rules  |  Restaurant Rules
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#267708 2017-09-11 09:19
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 5,358
Likes: 2
President of the Imperial Galactic Government
President of the Imperial Galactic Government
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 5,358
Likes: 2
For sale, D1500, with original box and spikes/feet.

Honestly I am not sure if it works. I couldn't get it to work last time I tried (after a house-move), sent it to a dealer who tested it and said it was totally fine, returned it to me. I still couldn't get it to work...

Maybe user error, maybe the dealer was wrong and it's faulty.

So the deal is: it's for FREE, but you pay postage. When I posted to the dealer (from Germany to UK) the postage was somewhere around €60-80 with GLS.

If you want to give me €20 (or more) for my trouble so I can buy a nice bottle of wine that would be cool. But I just want it out of the house, basically. Or more to the point, SWMBO does.

Pictures below. It's a little battered looking on the top edge but not too bad.

(Please indicate interest in this thread - currently trying to get my PMs fixed.)

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]


Ex-moderator
Sitting room: dCS Network Bridge, 818v3, HD621, 8kSE
Library: dCS Rossini Apex DAC/Clock, Clearaudio Performance Wood, Audio Research PH2, Mjölnir KGST, Mjölnir PureBipolar
SWMBO Room: 210, D33
Kitchen: RPi/RoonBridge, Genelec 6010 actives
Desk: Merging Anubis
Server: Roon/ROCK/NUC

Headphones: Stax SR-X9000, Stax SR-007, Stax SR-404LE, Audeze LCD-X...

Oldest audio file: 1889 Edison cylinder
Ludwig #267709 2017-09-11 09:40
Joined: Apr 2014
Posts: 65
Likes: 1
Mostly harmless
Mostly harmless
Offline
Joined: Apr 2014
Posts: 65
Likes: 1
I'm interested! Would pair nicely with my DSP33s


Cinema: DSP5000 (18 bit), DSP5000C, DSP33, 568.1, Quad L-Sub
Music: DSP5000 (24 bit), MS200 + Reviver, Roon
Ludwig #267710 2017-09-11 09:45
Joined: Nov 2001
Posts: 2,161
Likes: 4
Senior Shouting Officer
Senior Shouting Officer
Joined: Nov 2001
Posts: 2,161
Likes: 4
Definitely interested too !

~M~


Mostly harmless. Comfortably numb.
Ludwig #267712 2017-09-11 11:23
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 575
Likes: 6
Paranoid android
Paranoid android
Offline
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 575
Likes: 6
I'd be interested as well. I feel a bidding war coming on....


Lounge: DSP5200, 518
Snug: DSP33 x 5, C61R, HD621
Office: M33

Tarik #267713 2017-09-11 11:35
Joined: Oct 2003
Posts: 86
Mostly harmless
Mostly harmless
Offline
Joined: Oct 2003
Posts: 86
I would be interested aswell.

Thanks
Adam


Meridian..(all gone for now 😞)
Adamski #267717 2017-09-11 12:18
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 5,358
Likes: 2
President of the Imperial Galactic Government
President of the Imperial Galactic Government
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 5,358
Likes: 2
Bidding war won't be happening. It was first come first served in the normal HH tradition. I just hope the first in line buys me a nice bottle! wink

Once my PMs are fixed I'll drop shiggins a line!


Ex-moderator
Sitting room: dCS Network Bridge, 818v3, HD621, 8kSE
Library: dCS Rossini Apex DAC/Clock, Clearaudio Performance Wood, Audio Research PH2, Mjölnir KGST, Mjölnir PureBipolar
SWMBO Room: 210, D33
Kitchen: RPi/RoonBridge, Genelec 6010 actives
Desk: Merging Anubis
Server: Roon/ROCK/NUC

Headphones: Stax SR-X9000, Stax SR-007, Stax SR-404LE, Audeze LCD-X...

Oldest audio file: 1889 Edison cylinder
Ludwig #267718 2017-09-11 12:22
Joined: Aug 2013
Posts: 83
Mostly harmless
Mostly harmless
Offline
Joined: Aug 2013
Posts: 83
Originally Posted by Ludwig
Bidding war won't be happening. It was first come first served in the normal HH tradition.
Nice to hear 👍 (I was far too late).


Meridian owner 1982 —>
----------------------------
Chord Dave, MScaler, Ultima 6, Explorer 1, Muso, Muso-QB, Primare BD32, Franco Serblin Accordo Essence, REL S/812, Sony WH-1000XM3, QuietPC Media PC i5 (Roon Core), Stax SR-507 Lambda, Stax SRM-006tII.
shiggins #267719 2017-09-11 12:30
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 5,358
Likes: 2
President of the Imperial Galactic Government
President of the Imperial Galactic Government
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 5,358
Likes: 2
Originally Posted by shiggins
I'm interested! Would pair nicely with my DSP33s
PM sent.


Ex-moderator
Sitting room: dCS Network Bridge, 818v3, HD621, 8kSE
Library: dCS Rossini Apex DAC/Clock, Clearaudio Performance Wood, Audio Research PH2, Mjölnir KGST, Mjölnir PureBipolar
SWMBO Room: 210, D33
Kitchen: RPi/RoonBridge, Genelec 6010 actives
Desk: Merging Anubis
Server: Roon/ROCK/NUC

Headphones: Stax SR-X9000, Stax SR-007, Stax SR-404LE, Audeze LCD-X...

Oldest audio file: 1889 Edison cylinder
Ludwig #267721 2017-09-11 12:45
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 5,358
Likes: 2
President of the Imperial Galactic Government
President of the Imperial Galactic Government
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 5,358
Likes: 2
shiggins has taken it, and understands it is being sold as not working.

Mods please close thread. Thanks everyone!


Ex-moderator
Sitting room: dCS Network Bridge, 818v3, HD621, 8kSE
Library: dCS Rossini Apex DAC/Clock, Clearaudio Performance Wood, Audio Research PH2, Mjölnir KGST, Mjölnir PureBipolar
SWMBO Room: 210, D33
Kitchen: RPi/RoonBridge, Genelec 6010 actives
Desk: Merging Anubis
Server: Roon/ROCK/NUC

Headphones: Stax SR-X9000, Stax SR-007, Stax SR-404LE, Audeze LCD-X...

Oldest audio file: 1889 Edison cylinder

Moderated by  Carl, Duncs, ncpl 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Who's Online Now
6 members (Floris, Gemeni, Alm, Mr_Sukebe, YankinYork, CMB Integrations - Bruce), 173 guests, and 4 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Kiran1103, Tony999, PhilP, Grover, Humberto
5,503 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Gemeni 7
Top Posters
VirusKiller 12,733
ncpl 8,815
Carl 8,505
Fiddler 8,364
Ian 7,950
Forum Statistics
Forums18
Topics31,202
Posts297,174
Members5,503
Most Online4,788
May 22nd, 2026
Meridian  |  Media Centre  |  Support  |  Firmware Release Notes  |  RSS Systems  |  RSS Streaming  |  RSS Restaurant

Website Provided by Mr Tech Guy - Resolute Audio Visual Limited © 2026

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.1
(Release build 20251126)
Responsive Width:

PHP: 8.5.11 Page Time: 0.061s Queries: 33 (0.024s) Memory: 0.8645 MB (Peak: 2.2161 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-06 12:36:13 UTC
Valid HTML 5 and Valid CSS