logo

Google Search  |  Meridian Systems  |  Meridian Streaming  |  Restaurant  |  WiKi  |  Duncan's Meridian Info  |  Board Rules  |  Restaurant Rules
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Joined: Aug 2013
Posts: 83
Mostly harmless
Mostly harmless
Offline
Joined: Aug 2013
Posts: 83
Take a look in FAQs.


Meridian owner 1982 —>
----------------------------
Chord Dave, MScaler, Ultima 6, Explorer 1, Muso, Muso-QB, Primare BD32, Franco Serblin Accordo Essence, REL S/812, Sony WH-1000XM3, QuietPC Media PC i5 (Roon Core), Stax SR-507 Lambda, Stax SRM-006tII.
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 8,505
Likes: 78
President of the Imperial Galactic Government
President of the Imperial Galactic Government
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 8,505
Likes: 78
Originally Posted by James
How do I post pictures???
Check out the first topic of every forum section wink
Embedding weblinks and images in posts - How to Guide
Drop me a PM if you need further help.


861v6+ID40, HD621, 8000.2, 7200HC, 7200.2, SKYQ Silver, PS3, PDP-LX6090, QNAP TS870-Pro (8*6TB), Roon, iPadAir2.
[In Reserve] C15, MD600 (2*3TB), TwinStore RM (2*2TB)
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 206
Hitchhiker
Hitchhiker
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 206
pictures up.


861v6, G91, DSP8000, DSP5500HC, DSP5000s rears, HTPC, PS3, 2x AppleTV, 4x Airport Express
Joined: Aug 2004
Posts: 7,950
Likes: 19
Ian Offline
President of the Imperial Galactic Government
President of the Imperial Galactic Government
Joined: Aug 2004
Posts: 7,950
Likes: 19
Can I suggest two thiings.

First you embed the images on this ad. The gallery creates the relevent links, you just need to paste the UBB code from the gallery (on a per picture by picture basis) them into the ad - iirc I use the medium size. If you find the images do not display on the forum page, change the filename extension to .jpg on the link you paste in.

Second, did you take these on an iOS device by any chance? I found, with iOS, images would often be incorrectly rotated by the forum software by 90 degrees. iirc the solution is to edit the image in iOS (ie do a slight crop) and repost. This seems to disassociate the image rotation in the picture metadata, with whatever the forum software is using to decide whether to rotate the image or not. I cannot remember if I had to manually rotate portrate images in iOS edit or not - try it on one and see what works.


Meridian owner since 1992
Prime & PSU, Focal Elear headphones, Roon (ROCK 8Gi5 NUC), Explorer 1 & 2, F80. 200/203, various Sonos (via Roon).
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 172
Likes: 7
Hitchhiker
Hitchhiker
Offline
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 172
Likes: 7
Hi James,

You have PM.

Regards
Bob


861v8, UHD722v2, 5200s, 5200HCSEup, M6s, 3200s, DSW, Sony 55A95L, Oppo 203, Sky Q Silver
Samsung QE43Q65B, Oppo 105 & Sky Q Mini
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 206
Hitchhiker
Hitchhiker
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 206
Hi All,

just to update.

49 minutes to go.

I have 3 bids for all the kit and a couple of separate ones.

I will confirm this tonight for collection as soon as possible.

Quite happy to demo the gear before money changes hand just to prove I am genuine.

James


861v6, G91, DSP8000, DSP5500HC, DSP5000s rears, HTPC, PS3, 2x AppleTV, 4x Airport Express
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 206
Hitchhiker
Hitchhiker
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 206
thanks guys.

appreciate all the interest in my stuff.

I have a workable price and will be mailing the very lucky person.

I will be desperately sad to see these items go, particularly the speakers!

I still have my G91 and a pair of 5000's so not out of Meridian totally!

Good luck to all.

James


861v6, G91, DSP8000, DSP5500HC, DSP5000s rears, HTPC, PS3, 2x AppleTV, 4x Airport Express
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Carl, Duncs, ncpl 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 666 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Kiran1103, Tony999, PhilP, Grover, Humberto
5,503 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Gemeni 7
Top Posters
VirusKiller 12,733
ncpl 8,816
Carl 8,505
Fiddler 8,364
Ian 7,950
Forum Statistics
Forums18
Topics31,203
Posts297,191
Members5,503
Most Online4,788
May 22nd, 2026
Meridian  |  Media Centre  |  Support  |  Firmware Release Notes  |  RSS Systems  |  RSS Streaming  |  RSS Restaurant

Website Provided by Mr Tech Guy - Resolute Audio Visual Limited © 2026

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.1
(Release build 20251126)
Responsive Width:

PHP: 8.5.11 Page Time: 0.057s Queries: 30 (0.028s) Memory: 0.8568 MB (Peak: 2.2161 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-10 16:54:52 UTC
Valid HTML 5 and Valid CSS