|
|
Joined: May 2004
Posts: 816 Likes: 14
Paranoid android
|
|
Paranoid android
Joined: May 2004
Posts: 816 Likes: 14 |
As title really, I'm looking for a pair of Meridian stands for the DSP3100 speakers. I think they were originally available in black or silver - either colour will do.
Thanks Duncan
Streaming: Roon Lounge: LG 65 Oled, Wiim Ultra & Neat SX2; Study: Pro-Ject Pre Box S2 Digital, Quad Vena II & MA; In Storage: M1's, Agent 4's, A500's, 500 series, 602/604/606, G51, Prime, M80 & lots of Quad Storage: Synology NAS (100Tb+); HDMI Matrix: 8x8 HDBaseT, SkyHD. Websites: www.meridian-audio.info
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 363
Hitchhiker
|
|
Hitchhiker
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 363 |
I have a black pair available Duncan. Please PM for details.
Mat
Sitting Room: 7200SE, 218 Kitchen-Dining: M6, 210 Roon-Tidal MQA, HiRes HDD
|
|
|
|
0 members (),
1,470
guests, and
3
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
Forums18
Topics31,203
Posts297,191
Members5,503
| |
Most Online4,788 May 22nd, 2026
|
|
|
|