logo

Google Search  |  Meridian Systems  |  Meridian Streaming  |  Restaurant  |  WiKi  |  Duncan's Meridian Info  |  Board Rules  |  Restaurant Rules
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#253232 2016-09-05 03:39
Joined: Aug 2016
Posts: 24
Likes: 1
Harmless
Harmless
Offline
Joined: Aug 2016
Posts: 24
Likes: 1
After figuring out how to use the Meridian M6 that I won, I think they're pretty great. But, I'd rather have the money for other fun projects. So, even though I love the sound of them, I'm going to sell them on.

I figure all of you know what the M6 is, but if not,here's a handy review from Tone Audio.

These are speakers best used with Meridian source equipment, but PM me if you want to know more about tying these in with other digital sources.

Here's a gallery of images of these beautiful speakers and a short video of the speakers in action.

I can deliver these anywhere in the San Francisco Bay Area. Buyers from elsewhere will have to pay actual shipping from California. They will be professionally boxed in their original factory packaging for shipping.

Condition of this pair is like-new. They were dealer demos before I got them.

I'm asking $3700 (less than half MSRP!) or best offer.

PM me if you have questions.
Cheers,
James

Joined: Aug 2016
Posts: 24
Likes: 1
Harmless
Harmless
Offline
Joined: Aug 2016
Posts: 24
Likes: 1
Seems like the Meridian overlords decreased the retail on these to $5k US, so I'll reduce my price also, $3000 obo.

Cheers,
James

Joined: Aug 2016
Posts: 24
Likes: 1
Harmless
Harmless
Offline
Joined: Aug 2016
Posts: 24
Likes: 1
Well, they haven't moved yet, so I've put the M6s on eBay.



Joined: Aug 2016
Posts: 24
Likes: 1
Harmless
Harmless
Offline
Joined: Aug 2016
Posts: 24
Likes: 1
Alright gang! My eBay auction closes tomorrow and I have at least one bid on the M6's, so they will sell tomorrow. If you're interested, put in a bid smile

Thanks,
JR

Joined: Aug 2016
Posts: 24
Likes: 1
Harmless
Harmless
Offline
Joined: Aug 2016
Posts: 24
Likes: 1
Well, the speakers sold, then I waited for the buyer to pay, but after a month, he never did. Unfortunate, but I've decided to relist the speakers with NO RESERVE $0 auction. These will sell, so it's your chance to get some M6s for what you want to pay.

Check 'em out on eBay

Of course, any questions, just ask here.

Cheers,
James

Joined: Aug 2016
Posts: 24
Likes: 1
Harmless
Harmless
Offline
Joined: Aug 2016
Posts: 24
Likes: 1
Last day of the auction bump!
Go bid someone *will* win these fine speakers smile


Moderated by  Carl, Duncs, ncpl 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Who's Online Now
1 members (CMB Integrations - Bruce), 597 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Kiran1103, Tony999, PhilP, Grover, Humberto
5,503 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Gemeni 7
Top Posters
VirusKiller 12,733
ncpl 8,816
Carl 8,505
Fiddler 8,364
Ian 7,950
Forum Statistics
Forums18
Topics31,203
Posts297,191
Members5,503
Most Online4,788
May 22nd, 2026
Meridian  |  Media Centre  |  Support  |  Firmware Release Notes  |  RSS Systems  |  RSS Streaming  |  RSS Restaurant

Website Provided by Mr Tech Guy - Resolute Audio Visual Limited © 2026

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.1
(Release build 20251126)
Responsive Width:

PHP: 8.5.11 Page Time: 0.087s Queries: 27 (0.055s) Memory: 0.8417 MB (Peak: 2.2161 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-10 12:48:47 UTC
Valid HTML 5 and Valid CSS