I've updated C15 to v2.494. Now it sits at "Your collection is currently loading. Please wait.".
Debug shows core C15 at 494 and storeQNAP at 477.
There is following in storeQNAP logs : 00000245 Connection 000027 Request 000062 DONE : elapsed=0ms status=Sent Headers: 404 Not Found 00000244 Connection 000027 Request 000062 WAITING : elapsed=0ms status=Sent Headers: 404 Not Found 00000243 Connection 000027 Request 000062 DISPATCH : GET /?fscmd=exists&path=%2fSooloos%2fcontentpackages_in_progress
I did go through reboot / power down etc etc. for both C15 and QNAP.
Are you connected to the first LAN port of the QNAP? I can't remember the numbering but if you have lan0 and lan1 you have to be in lan 0 or updates will not work!
Does QNAP get updated as part of Sooloos upgrade or does it require a seperate manual download for QNAP parts of system from whereever QNAP software is loaded from?
In other words, does the QNAP store need manually updating from somewhere?
Meridian owner since 1992 Prime & PSU, Focal Elear headphones, Roon (ROCK 8Gi5 NUC), Explorer 1 & 2, F80. 200/203, various Sonos (via Roon).
I'm OK with manually installing the new package version on QNAP. Where can I find it ?
C15 definitely sees and communicates with QNAP. When I stop QNAP app (on QNAP), C15 display goes to "No disks...", when I start it goes back to "Your collection is loading...".
On C15 device configuration (or on Sooloos Configure), there are no options to configure.