|
|
|
|
Joined: Mar 2005
Posts: 89
Hitchhiker
|
|
Hitchhiker
Joined: Mar 2005
Posts: 89 |
As per title, I'm looking for 3-4 more Stands Unique Transition Wall supports/shelves.
I already have 4 and am resdesigning a back wall, using Transition shelves for my A/V components.
Stands Unique closed their business in 2013 (I think!) but if anyone has a shelf or shelves lurking in the loft or at the back of a cupboard, please give me a shout. Willing to pay good money and find them a new home.
Thanks for looking.
Zander
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Mar 2006
Posts: 24 Likes: 1
Harmless
|
|
Harmless
Joined: Mar 2006
Posts: 24 Likes: 1 |
Hi I just picked one of these up from a dealer in Brentwood, who has a few more available. Let me know if you still want them and I'll put you in touch.
Various Meridian and Sooloos bits, including G55, MC200, P330 and P320 speakers. Also Anthem D2V Processor, Well Tempered Amadeus Turntable.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Mar 2005
Posts: 89
Hitchhiker
|
|
Hitchhiker
Joined: Mar 2005
Posts: 89 |
861v6, 800, HD621, DSP5500 (x7), DSP5000 (x2), Sooloos C15
|
|
|
|
Forums18
Topics31,201
Posts297,164
Members5,503
| |
Most Online4,788 May 22nd, 2026
|
|
|
|
|
|