|
|
Joined: Aug 2004
Posts: 188
Hitchhiker
|
|
Hitchhiker
Joined: Aug 2004
Posts: 188 |
Brand new 212 remote sensor in original box - never used.
Go on - make me an offer...!
Neil
Main listening room - DSP5200SE Satellite(!) listening room - DSP3200, AC200, 818v3, 500, 504, MC200, Humax Foxsat HDR (for recording radio), Slingbox Solo Townshend Elite Rock Turntable, Nakamichi RX-202E Cassette (for old times' sake)
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 1,036 Likes: 15
Pan-dimensional being
|
|
Pan-dimensional being
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 1,036 Likes: 15 |
Hi, Do you know if this will work with 500 series All the best jonathan
596, 568.2mm, 562v2, DSP5Ks smileys+3dB, DSP5500.2HC smiley, DSP420'sx4, DSW1500, LG C8 OLED, SkyQ silver v3+3x mini’s, 3xKef ceiling speakers, 2xMSR+custom keys, Mac Mini. ATV2, vMSR, Amazon FireTV4k, MC200 1TB, HD621, 4xMS200, Oppo 203, Meridian 258, DSP3200’s, AC200,210 Streamer,218 zone controller,Wiim pro x2.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Aug 2004
Posts: 188
Hitchhiker
|
|
Hitchhiker
Joined: Aug 2004
Posts: 188 |
Hi Jonathan
I'm afraid I don't. I must have bought it years ago, but never actually got round to installing it.
I've had another enquiry, and offered the unit to him for £20 + P&P.
I've not heard back as yet, so let me know if you would like it for that.
Neil
Main listening room - DSP5200SE Satellite(!) listening room - DSP3200, AC200, 818v3, 500, 504, MC200, Humax Foxsat HDR (for recording radio), Slingbox Solo Townshend Elite Rock Turntable, Nakamichi RX-202E Cassette (for old times' sake)
|
|
|
|
Forums18
Topics31,202
Posts297,176
Members5,503
| |
Most Online4,788 May 22nd, 2026
|
|
|
|