logo

Google Search  |  Meridian Systems  |  Meridian Streaming  |  Restaurant  |  WiKi  |  Duncan's Meridian Info  |  Board Rules  |  Restaurant Rules
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#245839 2016-01-25 12:52
Joined: Mar 2005
Posts: 162
Hitchhiker
Hitchhiker
Joined: Mar 2005
Posts: 162
Hi All,

I have an Ensemble that basically has been sat in the garage festering as it was uneconomical to repair by Meridian. Think it was a motherboard issue.

Therefore, I thought I may as well send it to a home with someone can try their talents at fixing it. It still has the 2TB drive.

Cost will be postage or welcome to collect the item. I Have serial number etc. Other than dead it is is mint condition!

Cheers
Will


861v6+ID40, 800D, QNAP269L, 7200SE, PS3, Panasonic PTAE-3000. Richard Gray Power supplies & Harmonic Technology/Transparent Audio/Wireworld Audio & Power cables.
Joined: Oct 2014
Posts: 276
Likes: 4
Hitchhiker
Hitchhiker
Offline
Joined: Oct 2014
Posts: 276
Likes: 4
I'll have it if I may?

T


Lounge: DSP33's, MS200, QNAP (Storage and Core), G68D, HD421
Family Room: DSP5000
Kitchen: F80
Portable: Explorer2
Joined: Apr 2014
Posts: 65
Likes: 1
Mostly harmless
Mostly harmless
Offline
Joined: Apr 2014
Posts: 65
Likes: 1
Drats, too slow. Can I be on the waiting list if all falls through? smile


Cinema: DSP5000 (18 bit), DSP5000C, DSP33, 568.1, Quad L-Sub
Music: DSP5000 (24 bit), MS200 + Reviver, Roon
Joined: Mar 2005
Posts: 162
Hitchhiker
Hitchhiker
Joined: Mar 2005
Posts: 162
My bad - should have put first past post gets it.

So far the first response was from Duncs, who mailed me and lives up the road relatively speaking.


861v6+ID40, 800D, QNAP269L, 7200SE, PS3, Panasonic PTAE-3000. Richard Gray Power supplies & Harmonic Technology/Transparent Audio/Wireworld Audio & Power cables.

Moderated by  Carl, Duncs, ncpl 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 282 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Kiran1103, Tony999, PhilP, Grover, Humberto
5,503 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Gemeni 7
Top Posters
VirusKiller 12,733
ncpl 8,815
Carl 8,505
Fiddler 8,364
Ian 7,950
Forum Statistics
Forums18
Topics31,202
Posts297,181
Members5,503
Most Online4,788
May 22nd, 2026
Meridian  |  Media Centre  |  Support  |  Firmware Release Notes  |  RSS Systems  |  RSS Streaming  |  RSS Restaurant

Website Provided by Mr Tech Guy - Resolute Audio Visual Limited © 2026

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.1
(Release build 20251126)
Responsive Width:

PHP: 8.5.11 Page Time: 0.050s Queries: 23 (0.015s) Memory: 0.8329 MB (Peak: 2.2161 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-07 20:25:45 UTC
Valid HTML 5 and Valid CSS