logo

Google Search  |  Meridian Systems  |  Meridian Streaming  |  Restaurant  |  WiKi  |  Duncan's Meridian Info  |  Board Rules  |  Restaurant Rules
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#240137 2015-09-20 10:20
Joined: Jul 2014
Posts: 164
Hitchhiker
Hitchhiker
Joined: Jul 2014
Posts: 164
Hi....

Thanks to all the excellent comments on D6Ks in this forum, I managed to get my wallet open and got DSP6000.2 with 4000 serial number, which is almost like brand new..

My DSP5200 found the new owner. I must say 6k is different animal..

I kept my MSR+ because I think it's much better looking. I am using Roon, and use iPad as a remote, but also often used MSR+ to simply stop, play, skip tracks. This was working properly with DSP5200(non-sl), but it doesn't seem to work with DSP6000. I didnt change any settings in MS200. I heard Sooloos can intergrate with any DSPs, so it should not be integration issue. Volume control and other functions on MSR+ works just fine.

Could someone please help me? The firmware is 5.4.

Thank You




DSP: DSP6000.2 MKII, Reviver,
Audio: MS200, Super Linear Power Supply 12V1A, SotM ISO-Cat6
Core+Store: ROON on ROCK
Cujo #240138 2015-09-20 11:04
Joined: Nov 2000
Posts: 2,766
Likes: 6
Robert.W
Great Green Arkleseizure
Robert.W
Great Green Arkleseizure
Joined: Nov 2000
Posts: 2,766
Likes: 6
Do you select "C4" for the communication address with the proper input (SLS or ?) when you type/config/setup your 6k master DSP ?
What do you you selected as the controller - the DSP or your MS200 ?

Robert


800v3/218/271/8k.2/5k5s smile /5kC/DSP3200/Reviver/
TT-ELP/Graham Slee Revelation/Trinnov Altitude 32/OPPO 205
__Ayon/HB/Shunyata/Miltzow -- power cables,
__Ayon/Jungson/Miltzow --analog, Miltzow-- digital,
__Vortex/WMA ,
Joined: Jul 2014
Posts: 164
Hitchhiker
Hitchhiker
Joined: Jul 2014
Posts: 164
Thanks... I got it

I set DSP as controller, and choose comm type as 4C

MS200 is 4C right? It's been a while since I played around with setup...



DSP: DSP6000.2 MKII, Reviver,
Audio: MS200, Super Linear Power Supply 12V1A, SotM ISO-Cat6
Core+Store: ROON on ROCK
Cujo #240140 2015-09-20 12:31
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 8,505
Likes: 78
President of the Imperial Galactic Government
President of the Imperial Galactic Government
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 8,505
Likes: 78
Originally Posted by Cujo
My DSP5200 found the new owner. I must say 6k is different animal.
Oh yes, enjoy.

Regards,
Carl


861v6+ID40, HD621, 8000.2, 7200HC, 7200.2, SKYQ Silver, PS3, PDP-LX6090, QNAP TS870-Pro (8*6TB), Roon, iPadAir2.
[In Reserve] C15, MD600 (2*3TB), TwinStore RM (2*2TB)

Moderated by  Carl, Duncs, ncpl 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 491 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Kiran1103, Tony999, PhilP, Grover, Humberto
5,503 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Gemeni 7
Top Posters
VirusKiller 12,733
ncpl 8,815
Carl 8,505
Fiddler 8,364
Ian 7,950
Forum Statistics
Forums18
Topics31,203
Posts297,190
Members5,503
Most Online4,788
May 22nd, 2026
Meridian  |  Media Centre  |  Support  |  Firmware Release Notes  |  RSS Systems  |  RSS Streaming  |  RSS Restaurant

Website Provided by Mr Tech Guy - Resolute Audio Visual Limited © 2026

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.1
(Release build 20251126)
Responsive Width:

PHP: 8.5.11 Page Time: 0.054s Queries: 23 (0.034s) Memory: 0.8350 MB (Peak: 2.2172 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-10 08:08:49 UTC
Valid HTML 5 and Valid CSS