I have just moved from IOS 7 to IOS 9 on an iPad 3.
Whilst Core Control and the older Sooloos app seem to work, there is some corruption in the artist view in that the artist name is superimposed on top of the '+' symbol to the left of the text field.
I seem to recall that there was an update for IOS 8 that previously I could not use - I am not currently being pushed an app update. Is there a problem with the Core Control app under IOS 9 or do I just have to force an update by deleting and reinstalling the Core Control App?
OK - just deleted the old Sooloos app and replaced with new Sooloos app plus a raft of updates just came in. Core Control now retired as per on-screen message.
Just Apple servers going slow post a big IOS update push.
New Sooloos under IOS 9 on iPad 3 seems fine ... all sorted I believe.
Dates (last played on...) in the album details page don't always show completely, probably because the new font has a little bit more spacing between the letters.
I have just upgraded to ios9 on my iPad Air and have a problem when in the queue screen. The edit function does not allow you to remove individual songs. I can only delete the tracks that have played or the entire play list. The space to the left of each track where the delete button use to appear is blank. I have deleted the Sooloos app and reinstalled it from the App Store twice but the problem still remains.
Word of warning for people thinking of upgrading to iOS9 and using it on a very secure wifi network. Due to a bug, which Apple are aware of, you will not be able to use the iOS device after your password expires.
Meridian owner since 1992 Prime & PSU, Focal Elear headphones, Roon (ROCK 8Gi5 NUC), Explorer 1 & 2, F80. 200/203, various Sonos (via Roon).