My system was working fine, but after some "network cleanup" my Control:15 come up with "No Albums Found". The QNAP does show up in the device manager a Non Sooloos Store.
Any suggestions on what I should check?
Control:15, TwinStores (2) w/Seagate ST33000651AS 3TB Drives, SourceOne, Drobo D5 Storage, Messenger Preamp, Ayon Skylla II DAC, Gamut D200 MKIII Amps, Dali Euphonia MS-5, CS-4, AS-2, RS-3 Speakers.
I assume you can browse to the NAS and see that your files are there? If so then reboot everything, bring up the NAS first then each Sooloos device one at a time, apologies if you have already done this?
Off top of my head, if you scroll through album and artist structures, can you see the album tracks and fse files?
If so, do a search back through the forum searching for references relating to the music2collection.db file. I think this can be safely (backup/copy files before trying) deleted then on reboot it will be recreated again. That said, it looks like it's only just been created and by file size, probably contains a representative database of the store.
Meridian owner since 1992 Prime & PSU, Focal Elear headphones, Roon (ROCK 8Gi5 NUC), Explorer 1 & 2, F80. 200/203, various Sonos (via Roon).
I'm having similar issues. LAN 1 connected on the QNAP. All Sooloos items on 2.467.
I used FreeFileSync to mirror my TwinStore to the Sooloos folder of my QNAP NAS. Switched off the TwinStore, turned on the Sooloos app on the QNAP, rebooted the Source:Five (several times) and no albums. I've run the Source:Five overnight to give it time to read the album files.
I've renamed the music2collection.db to music2collection.old, rebooted the Source:Five again and still no joy. QNAP Storage shows up fine in the Core debug webpage, however when I hit Information on the Control:Mac Settings page I get zero storage. The Storage tab on the Settings page shows the QNAP Primary disk as online.
I may have to delete the Sooloos files on the QNAP and try to use a Restore via Control:Mac instead.
Sooloos, Roon, G series (with LPS upgrade), 800 series (with LPS upgrade), HD621, AC200, Prime and PS, DSPs old and new.
One day I tried to separate my Sooloos equipment behind a second router (same subnet, no DNS-Server activated) including the QNAP Store. It worked for a couple of minutes, but then the albums showed as disconnected.
Probably something similar with your network cleanup?