logo

Google Search  |  Meridian Systems  |  Meridian Streaming  |  Restaurant  |  WiKi  |  Duncan's Meridian Info  |  Board Rules  |  Restaurant Rules
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#236761 2015-06-15 18:57
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 895
Pan-dimensional being
Pan-dimensional being
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 895
Hi,

Purchased from a fellow HH'er, I am selling my 568.2. Since I have owned it, only used as a two channel preamp. I am selling as I am moving things around and just don't need it anymore. I have the original box, the older black M remote and manual, etc. I am open to offers.

Last edited by Yetis; 2015-06-17 18:14.

Primary: MD600, MS200 (SpeakerLink to AES), Trinnov ST-2, Ayre V6-xe, Salk SS8 3x LRC.
Secondary: MC600 (whole house).
Zone one: 568.2, G57, MS200, Spatial Hologram M2SE.
Zone 2-6 (Awaiting assignment).
Yetis #236851 2015-06-17 16:08
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 74
Mostly harmless
Mostly harmless
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 74
Is this is a 568.2, or mm?


Drobo-->FW 800-->mac mini-->Ethernet
Transporter--> Wireworld Eclipse 6 coax-->Meridian G61
G61--> Nordost Red Dawn-->Primare 30.3
Primare-->Ocos--Vienna Acoustics Beethoven/Maestro
NetChord #236855 2015-06-17 18:15
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 895
Pan-dimensional being
Pan-dimensional being
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 895
568.2


Primary: MD600, MS200 (SpeakerLink to AES), Trinnov ST-2, Ayre V6-xe, Salk SS8 3x LRC.
Secondary: MC600 (whole house).
Zone one: 568.2, G57, MS200, Spatial Hologram M2SE.
Zone 2-6 (Awaiting assignment).

Moderated by  Carl, Duncs, ncpl 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Who's Online Now
2 members (Liam @ Prog AV, TSCA), 320 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Kiran1103, Tony999, PhilP, Grover, Humberto
5,503 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Gemeni 7
Top Posters
VirusKiller 12,733
ncpl 8,815
Carl 8,505
Fiddler 8,364
Ian 7,950
Forum Statistics
Forums18
Topics31,202
Posts297,181
Members5,503
Most Online4,788
May 22nd, 2026
Meridian  |  Media Centre  |  Support  |  Firmware Release Notes  |  RSS Systems  |  RSS Streaming  |  RSS Restaurant

Website Provided by Mr Tech Guy - Resolute Audio Visual Limited © 2026

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.1
(Release build 20251126)
Responsive Width:

PHP: 8.5.11 Page Time: 0.046s Queries: 21 (0.020s) Memory: 0.8286 MB (Peak: 2.2161 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-07 17:37:30 UTC
Valid HTML 5 and Valid CSS