logo

Google Search  |  Meridian Systems  |  Meridian Streaming  |  Restaurant  |  WiKi  |  Duncan's Meridian Info  |  Board Rules  |  Restaurant Rules
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 93
Hitchhiker
Hitchhiker
Offline
Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 93
I�m trying to get DSP3100LCR+analog stereo subs (3.2) working with an 861v4 and an OA03 card without success. I can get mconfig to show it right with jumper setting 6 but when I load that I get no sound out of the subs during speaker calibration (except for phase setting) and then a fixed volume when playing sources after the software is loaded. I am close to 100% positive the physical jumper setting is 6 on my card because I had this working with multiple subs in my last house. Before I do further trial and error with the settings on the card itself does anyone know if theoretically this should work and if so which jumper setting(s)? I fear I may now need 2 OA03�s after loading the v8 firmware on my 861v4?

Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 93
Hitchhiker
Hitchhiker
Offline
Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 93
I found this:

Technote Tn30 Jumper Settings OA Cards

which implies I do need 2 separate OA03�s for a L sub and a R sub. But I think that would just give me dual mono subs if I�m interpreting correctly. Mconfig gives the choice of stereo subs when I add a single OA03 with jumper setting 6, which is my preference (both for sound as well as $ expense). I know there have been numerous posts on stereo subs but I can�t find any that reference the OA03 and jumper settings. Apologies if this has been covered before and I�m just not seeing it.

Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 93
Hitchhiker
Hitchhiker
Offline
Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 93
Resolved ... it was a jumper issue on the physical card.

All is working now and working very well! The v8 firmware on the 861v4 plus the apodizing update on the DSP3100�s (though killing one along the way), and a pair of F110�s, on first listen seems a pretty nice setup for my small room.


Moderated by  Carl, Duncs, ncpl 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Who's Online Now
2 members (swpnt, Maxwell98), 545 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Kiran1103, Tony999, PhilP, Grover, Humberto
5,503 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Gemeni 7
Top Posters
VirusKiller 12,733
ncpl 8,815
Carl 8,505
Fiddler 8,364
Ian 7,950
Forum Statistics
Forums18
Topics31,202
Posts297,184
Members5,503
Most Online4,788
May 22nd, 2026
Meridian  |  Media Centre  |  Support  |  Firmware Release Notes  |  RSS Systems  |  RSS Streaming  |  RSS Restaurant

Website Provided by Mr Tech Guy - Resolute Audio Visual Limited © 2026

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.1
(Release build 20251126)
Responsive Width:

PHP: 8.5.11 Page Time: 0.042s Queries: 21 (0.022s) Memory: 0.8307 MB (Peak: 2.2172 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-09 14:29:19 UTC
Valid HTML 5 and Valid CSS