|
|
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 15
Harmless
|
|
Harmless
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 15 |
Fellow HH�s,
If you�ve recently made the move to SL DSP�s and find yourself with redundant or surplus examples of Robert W�s wonderful �Reviver� (in the exemplary condition in which it was shipped to you) I would be happy to negotiate the purchase of the same. I am looking for six in total and realistically, I expect I will need to source these from multiple sellers. If pressed for a preference, would reply �Black�.
A willingness to ship to Canada is necessary. I will support any customary and secure payment method.
Thanks in advance for your offers of assistance!
Regards, Dave
Main: 861v4+ID40+LPS, DSP7000, DSP5500HC, DSP3100, AC11, HD621 Sooloos: C15, MC200 500GB, QNAP TS-870 PRO NAS
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 15
Harmless
|
|
Harmless
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 15 |
Thanks to the generosity of a fellow HH'er, my outstanding requirement is for three �Reviver's�  Thanks in advance for your continued offers of assistance! Regards, Dave
Main: 861v4+ID40+LPS, DSP7000, DSP5500HC, DSP3100, AC11, HD621 Sooloos: C15, MC200 500GB, QNAP TS-870 PRO NAS
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Nov 2000
Posts: 2,766 Likes: 6
Robert.W Great Green Arkleseizure
|
|
Robert.W Great Green Arkleseizure
Joined: Nov 2000
Posts: 2,766 Likes: 6 |
800v3/218/271/8k.2/5k5s  /5kC/DSP3200/Reviver/ TT-ELP/Graham Slee Revelation/Trinnov Altitude 32/OPPO 205 __Ayon/HB/Shunyata/Miltzow -- power cables, __Ayon/Jungson/Miltzow --analog, Miltzow-- digital, __Vortex/WMA ,
|
|
|
|
1 members (Ron78),
240
guests, and
3
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
Forums18
Topics31,201
Posts297,161
Members5,503
| |
Most Online4,788 May 22nd, 2026
|
|
|
|