logo

Google Search  |  Meridian Systems  |  Meridian Streaming  |  Restaurant  |  WiKi  |  Duncan's Meridian Info  |  Board Rules  |  Restaurant Rules
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Joined: Jun 2000
Posts: 560
Paranoid android
Paranoid android
Joined: Jun 2000
Posts: 560
Dear All,

It's time for another change in my system (saving for bigger main speakers), so I like to offer my G68ADV to gather some coins smile For the time being my 561 needs to hold the Meridian flag in my system.

The G68 was health checked via a well respected UK dealer in this forum over to the mothership in Dec 2013 with all benefits that come with it (see picture of certificate under remote).

The unit looks very good, to say the very least. The original remote as well. Both, the G68 and the remote have a very small mark that I try to catch in pictures (green arrows). Unit runs on latest FW 1.5.

Original Meridian carton, remote, manual, health check certificate, power cable, etc. come along. On request I can offer Paypal with a little uplift. I will send insured anywhere to where DHL or UPS will deliver insured (UK e.g. around 30 to 40 Euros). Shipping paid by buyer.

Asking price for this health checked and good looking unit is 2000 Euros flat (which I simply need to have), or unless I'm mistaken roughly ~1600 Pounds. More Pictures can be shared on request.

[Linked Image from oi58.tinypic.com]
[Linked Image from oi61.tinypic.com]
[Linked Image from oi61.tinypic.com]


Cheers, Andreas
My Meridian history 565/519 (1996), 861 (2000), to G68ADV, to 561 today, tri-axial cardioid studio monitors, self build acoustic measures, ceiling sails, corner bass traps, trial Helmholtz resonator, REW, Apple (TV, Mac, IPAD), SBT, Calman
Joined: Jun 2000
Posts: 560
Paranoid android
Paranoid android
Joined: Jun 2000
Posts: 560
Bump, open to offers. Unit nicely packed and ready for shipping. For what it's worth, none smoking household.

[Linked Image from oi60.tinypic.com]

[Linked Image from oi60.tinypic.com]

[Linked Image from s27.postimg.org]


Cheers, Andreas
My Meridian history 565/519 (1996), 861 (2000), to G68ADV, to 561 today, tri-axial cardioid studio monitors, self build acoustic measures, ceiling sails, corner bass traps, trial Helmholtz resonator, REW, Apple (TV, Mac, IPAD), SBT, Calman
Joined: Jun 2000
Posts: 560
Paranoid android
Paranoid android
Joined: Jun 2000
Posts: 560
Still available, after a funny guy from Eastern Europe just jumped off last week. It appears German sellers are not trustworthy enough grin Looking for 1500 Euro plus shipping, remember still two years of warranty as specified under health check program. So this becomes the pre-x-mas bump.

PS: I got enough money for bigger speakers. If you live near Germany, I will also consider a swap against two new sealed iPhone 6 with 64GB in space grey with papers.


Cheers, Andreas
My Meridian history 565/519 (1996), 861 (2000), to G68ADV, to 561 today, tri-axial cardioid studio monitors, self build acoustic measures, ceiling sails, corner bass traps, trial Helmholtz resonator, REW, Apple (TV, Mac, IPAD), SBT, Calman
Joined: Nov 2014
Posts: 153
Likes: 3
Hitchhiker
Hitchhiker
Offline
Joined: Nov 2014
Posts: 153
Likes: 3
Hi Andreas,

I lack the wherewithal, otherwise I would grab it fast ... I am by the way also another funny guy from Eastern Europe wink

Last edited by Carl; 2014-11-16 19:02. Reason: Translated to English, PM sent

HTPC, HD621, 861v6, Pathos Cinema X, Kinoton Cinema 200, JVC X7900
Joined: Jun 2000
Posts: 560
Paranoid android
Paranoid android
Joined: Jun 2000
Posts: 560
Derik,

As matter of fact I do not mind funny guys from Europe, music in the heart makes people multi cultural, as long as I do not become a non trustable person because I refuse to copy my ID papers and send them by email scans throughout the world. There is a reason why forums exist and why we have paypal smile

The coins you are missing is a matter of time, as often time is money. I got time, maybe the unit is still around in Q1 2015 and then your situation may have changed. I will be patient... you never know. So long.


Cheers, Andreas
My Meridian history 565/519 (1996), 861 (2000), to G68ADV, to 561 today, tri-axial cardioid studio monitors, self build acoustic measures, ceiling sails, corner bass traps, trial Helmholtz resonator, REW, Apple (TV, Mac, IPAD), SBT, Calman
Joined: Nov 2014
Posts: 153
Likes: 3
Hitchhiker
Hitchhiker
Offline
Joined: Nov 2014
Posts: 153
Likes: 3
Sorry for posting in German, I see the translator made helluva job wink

I�ll consider your offer, I'm still looking for a decent Meridian processor, unfortunately I have to sell my other gear first, otherwise my missus will break my neck wink


HTPC, HD621, 861v6, Pathos Cinema X, Kinoton Cinema 200, JVC X7900
Joined: Nov 2014
Posts: 17
Harmless
Harmless
Offline
Joined: Nov 2014
Posts: 17
Hello Andreas

Is your G68ADV still available? What would the price be including shipping to the UK (mainland) and PayPal payment?

Thanks

Peter


G68ADV, G98DH, M60C, Director, Explorer
Joined: Jun 2000
Posts: 560
Paranoid android
Paranoid android
Joined: Jun 2000
Posts: 560
Hi Peter,

Sorry, missed your reply, a shame you did not PM me. Unit is now pending, waiting for pick up / collection this Friday. If the deal does not happen, I will reply back to this ad.


Cheers, Andreas
My Meridian history 565/519 (1996), 861 (2000), to G68ADV, to 561 today, tri-axial cardioid studio monitors, self build acoustic measures, ceiling sails, corner bass traps, trial Helmholtz resonator, REW, Apple (TV, Mac, IPAD), SBT, Calman
Joined: Jun 2000
Posts: 560
Paranoid android
Paranoid android
Joined: Jun 2000
Posts: 560
Sold, thread can be closed.


Cheers, Andreas
My Meridian history 565/519 (1996), 861 (2000), to G68ADV, to 561 today, tri-axial cardioid studio monitors, self build acoustic measures, ceiling sails, corner bass traps, trial Helmholtz resonator, REW, Apple (TV, Mac, IPAD), SBT, Calman

Moderated by  Carl, Duncs, ncpl 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 191 guests, and 6 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Kiran1103, Tony999, PhilP, Grover, Humberto
5,503 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Gemeni 7
Top Posters
VirusKiller 12,733
ncpl 8,815
Carl 8,505
Fiddler 8,364
Ian 7,950
Forum Statistics
Forums18
Topics31,202
Posts297,179
Members5,503
Most Online4,788
May 22nd, 2026
Meridian  |  Media Centre  |  Support  |  Firmware Release Notes  |  RSS Systems  |  RSS Streaming  |  RSS Restaurant

Website Provided by Mr Tech Guy - Resolute Audio Visual Limited © 2026

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.1
(Release build 20251126)
Responsive Width:

PHP: 8.5.11 Page Time: 0.045s Queries: 33 (0.021s) Memory: 0.8622 MB (Peak: 2.2161 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-07 05:10:17 UTC
Valid HTML 5 and Valid CSS