I especially like this
Gramophone Article Meridian is mentioned (last section and last photo).
I subscribe to the Gramophone Magazine (classical music) and have been disappointed with their review of audio equipment in each issue. I had thought of asking Gramophone why they don't at least sometimes review/mention high-end equipment. (Their classical music reviews are great and for me essential.)
My memory may be right about their review of the Meridian Explorer in 2013. They apparently in 2004 reviewed the Meridian DSP33 speakers.
So it's pleasing to see here reference to Meridian's new 2014 active speaker range and some other quality products from well-known labels. Some with classical music collections who read the Gramophone Magazine/website may benefit from knowing these options are available that may reward them with audio quality they never knew existed.
Maybe in a future issue of Gramophone there will be a review of the new 2014 Meridian range? I guess that would especially occur if initiated by Meridian � one UK company to another UK company.