logo

Google Search  |  Meridian Systems  |  Meridian Streaming  |  Restaurant  |  WiKi  |  Duncan's Meridian Info  |  Board Rules  |  Restaurant Rules
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 412
Hitchhiker
Hitchhiker
Offline
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 412
I just went to Meridian's web site and went to the Collections section just to cruise around and I noticed they have a photo of the wrong product for the DSP640 in wall.

Can you guess which product it REALLY Is in the photo? My eyesight can't quite make it out...

Don't tell Meridian, I want to see how it takes for them to realize the photo is the wrong photo.

Hopefully it's still there when you check it out.

The only thing that's consistent with the DSP640 and the product photo was that both products were made by Meridian. At least they could have used a photo of another in wall speaker.

Last edited by DrOne; 2013-08-09 04:19.

565, 562V, 518, DSP5500, DSP5000C, Misc analog for rear channels, Talon 12 in sub
Joined: Dec 2004
Posts: 6,569
Likes: 13
President of the Imperial Galactic Government
President of the Imperial Galactic Government
Joined: Dec 2004
Posts: 6,569
Likes: 13
Looks like a 508 to me, nice new line lol. Still looks modern today to me. smile


No 18 in the Hall of fame smile I have simple tastes; I am content to settle for the best:
GIK monster bass panels, rear wall. QNAP TVS 471i3. Roon into DSP5200SE via 210/ 218 zone... Explorer 2. Bluesound Pulse 2, Mini & Flex. 596v1, 518, Foxsat HD, Sony BDP, Pioneer 5090, 2 Chromecast's for LRB videos. MS200 to F80 for a Roon zone

Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 1,791
MB Offline
Knows where his towel is
Knows where his towel is
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 1,791
Interesting to see how long it takes to fix it.

I would think HHers would be monitored by the marketing department, let's see.

Last edited by Tintin; 2013-08-09 04:49.
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 8,505
Likes: 78
President of the Imperial Galactic Government
President of the Imperial Galactic Government
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 8,505
Likes: 78
Originally Posted by DrOne
Don't tell Meridian
I think you just did wink

Regards,
Carl


861v6+ID40, HD621, 8000.2, 7200HC, 7200.2, SKYQ Silver, PS3, PDP-LX6090, QNAP TS870-Pro (8*6TB), Roon, iPadAir2.
[In Reserve] C15, MD600 (2*3TB), TwinStore RM (2*2TB)
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 412
Hitchhiker
Hitchhiker
Offline
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 412
Originally Posted by ChrisLayerUK
Looks like a 508 to me, nice new line lol. Still looks modern today to me. smile
That's what I thought, but wasn't sure. I thought I would let the peanut gallery generate a consensus.


565, 562V, 518, DSP5500, DSP5000C, Misc analog for rear channels, Talon 12 in sub
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 412
Hitchhiker
Hitchhiker
Offline
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 412
Originally Posted by Carl
I think you just did wink
Oops. Oh well. I'm sure they'll get a kick out of it...


565, 562V, 518, DSP5500, DSP5000C, Misc analog for rear channels, Talon 12 in sub

Moderated by  Carl, Duncs, ncpl 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Who's Online Now
1 members (Mr_Sukebe), 1,250 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Kiran1103, Tony999, PhilP, Grover, Humberto
5,503 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Gemeni 7
Top Posters
VirusKiller 12,733
ncpl 8,816
Carl 8,505
Fiddler 8,364
Ian 7,950
Forum Statistics
Forums18
Topics31,203
Posts297,191
Members5,503
Most Online4,788
May 22nd, 2026
Meridian  |  Media Centre  |  Support  |  Firmware Release Notes  |  RSS Systems  |  RSS Streaming  |  RSS Restaurant

Website Provided by Mr Tech Guy - Resolute Audio Visual Limited © 2026

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.1
(Release build 20251126)
Responsive Width:

PHP: 8.5.11 Page Time: 0.130s Queries: 27 (0.105s) Memory: 0.8443 MB (Peak: 2.2172 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-10 22:13:24 UTC
Valid HTML 5 and Valid CSS