logo

Google Search  |  Meridian Systems  |  Meridian Streaming  |  Restaurant  |  WiKi  |  Duncan's Meridian Info  |  Board Rules  |  Restaurant Rules
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#183593 2013-01-23 17:18
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 194
Hitchhiker
Hitchhiker
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 194
Hi,

Given Meridian's announcement to offer the ID40 to 861v4 users, I have reconsidered my plans and decided to sell my new MS200.

I had originally purchased it to compare with the MC200 but the ID40 will surely offer better quality so I'm just going to keep my MC200.

It is brand new in the box, ready to go to its new owner. Given that I think I am the first one to sell one, I will be accepting offers for a while until I get a better idea of what it is worth (I have no idea at all).

Thank you


861v4 with ID40, DSP8000, DSP5500HC, DSP5500, MC200, Panasonic P-AE4000U, SI Black Diamond 142" screen
SLeger #183599 2013-01-23 23:16
Joined: Apr 2012
Posts: 28
Harmless
Harmless
Offline
Joined: Apr 2012
Posts: 28
I would think it would be worth 2/3rds of the new price.


MC200, Chord DAC64, Cayin 300b, EPOS m-sub, Cabasse ki
Gonzo #183696 2013-01-24 16:13
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 4,013
Likes: 1
Vogon Civil Servant
Vogon Civil Servant
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 4,013
Likes: 1
Given you're planning on buying an ID40, a trade-in chat with your dealer might be in order. Worth a try?


Sooloos, Roon, G series (with LPS upgrade), 800 series (with LPS upgrade), HD621, AC200, Prime and PS, DSPs old and new.

Purdeys, Moke, Leica, 'Blad. Only the best.
dpstjp #183701 2013-01-24 17:53
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 194
Hitchhiker
Hitchhiker
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 194
Yes maybe but the dealers in NYC are way overpriced, and I was hoping to get a second hand ID40 on this forum since many people will upgrade.


861v4 with ID40, DSP8000, DSP5500HC, DSP5500, MC200, Panasonic P-AE4000U, SI Black Diamond 142" screen
SLeger #183724 2013-01-25 05:42
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 117
Hitchhiker
Hitchhiker
Offline
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 117
You have PM

Roy


861v8+ID41, DSP8000, DSP5200HC, DSP5200, HD621, Lumagen Radiance XD, Panasonic TH50VX100, Dune 3.0. All controlled via Philips Pronto 9600 & iPad 3. (Living room).
MS200, DSP320's speakers (Kitchen).
Roon server on i7 Sonictransport supplying the 861,MS200 and a couple of SB touch.
Explorer for my Mac Pro.
Jetblast #183925 2013-01-27 12:11
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 194
Hitchhiker
Hitchhiker
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 194
Sale pending


861v4 with ID40, DSP8000, DSP5500HC, DSP5500, MC200, Panasonic P-AE4000U, SI Black Diamond 142" screen
SLeger #184374 2013-02-02 08:17
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 194
Hitchhiker
Hitchhiker
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 194
Unit traded, no longer for sale. Thanks


861v4 with ID40, DSP8000, DSP5500HC, DSP5500, MC200, Panasonic P-AE4000U, SI Black Diamond 142" screen

Moderated by  Carl, Duncs, ncpl 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Who's Online Now
1 members (Mr_Sukebe), 533 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Kiran1103, Tony999, PhilP, Grover, Humberto
5,503 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Gemeni 7
Top Posters
VirusKiller 12,733
ncpl 8,815
Carl 8,505
Fiddler 8,364
Ian 7,950
Forum Statistics
Forums18
Topics31,202
Posts297,184
Members5,503
Most Online4,788
May 22nd, 2026
Meridian  |  Media Centre  |  Support  |  Firmware Release Notes  |  RSS Systems  |  RSS Streaming  |  RSS Restaurant

Website Provided by Mr Tech Guy - Resolute Audio Visual Limited © 2026

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.1
(Release build 20251126)
Responsive Width:

PHP: 8.5.11 Page Time: 0.057s Queries: 29 (0.025s) Memory: 0.8502 MB (Peak: 2.2172 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-09 13:33:15 UTC
Valid HTML 5 and Valid CSS