That one was the '94 "Division Bell" tour (where part of the stadium seating collapsed). Luckily I went on the Friday, where a large part of Pulse was taken from. I did get to see the Wall in 1980 at Earls Court, just before Roger Waters left.
Geoff
861v4-LPS, ID40, MC200, Roon, Tidal DSP7000, DSP5200HC, DSP5000.3, Oracle Delphi IV, SME V, Dynavector DV17mk3. Mac Mini(2010), Synology NAS/Plex Server Schitt Lyr, Audeze LCD-2, Sennheiser HD800, Beyer Terminator v4. Oppo BDP-93/Vanity93Lite, Sony PW-10, Grandview 100" screen
I had an opportunity to see them at Nassau Colleseum in 1980 for $200 - just couldn't swing it on a student's 'salary'. Biggest concert-going regret for me!
I nearly went to the Ziggy Stardust tour but we decided not to in the end. Mind you I saw Lou Reed on the Transformer tour at the Rainbow in London (apparently - no memory at all but must have been fantastic).
3 of the Pink Floyd Wall shows in Nassau Coliseum circulate through the "MoLM" (Men of Leisure Music) collective. Highly regarded ROIO producers, I've downloaded and listened to several of their PF shows. 2nd best thing to being there. I actually still have a 1980 Earl's Court Wall show on my server, "Bars in the Window", quite good.
Gunter Wand conducting Tchaikovsky 6 (I forget the orchestra, shamefully) and Leonard Bernstein conducting the Vienna Philharmonic playing Mahler 5 - both at the Proms. Must have been late 1980s, possibly early 1990s. I was in the front few rows both times.