logo

Google Search  |  Meridian Systems  |  Meridian Streaming  |  Restaurant  |  WiKi  |  Duncan's Meridian Info  |  Board Rules  |  Restaurant Rules
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#13152 2003-09-17 15:13
Joined: Sep 2003
Posts: 106
Hitchhiker
Hitchhiker
Offline
Joined: Sep 2003
Posts: 106
I love reading the forum and have been a loyal Meridian customer since 1978 when I bought a 101/103D pre/power combination.

Obviously I have upgraded over the years (although I still have a 104 tuner!)to my present setup which includes 598DP/568.2mm M60C and M60 active rears blended into a main passive system of Aragon 4004 and TDL Monitor speakers/REL sub.

My goal is to upgrade to DSP5500's LCR.

If anyone is still interested in the light of news of the 'G 'series, I have a pristine 561 processor (latest spec) and 508.24 CD player for sale at �1100 and �600 respectively.

keep up the interesting debates and I look forward to joining in.


Steve
#13153 2003-09-17 15:46
Joined: Sep 2003
Posts: 1
Harmless
Harmless
Offline
Joined: Sep 2003
Posts: 1
I'm interested in the 508.24
I have emailed you..
thanks

Per

#13154 2003-09-18 17:28
Joined: Apr 2003
Posts: 26
Harmless
Harmless
Offline
Joined: Apr 2003
Posts: 26
hi

interested in 561, is it MHR compatable?

and how do i send you a private email?


sun sand and suffering

Moderated by  Carl, Duncs, ncpl 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 620 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Kiran1103, Tony999, PhilP, Grover, Humberto
5,503 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Gemeni 7
Top Posters
VirusKiller 12,733
ncpl 8,815
Carl 8,505
Fiddler 8,364
Ian 7,950
Forum Statistics
Forums18
Topics31,203
Posts297,190
Members5,503
Most Online4,788
May 22nd, 2026
Meridian  |  Media Centre  |  Support  |  Firmware Release Notes  |  RSS Systems  |  RSS Streaming  |  RSS Restaurant

Website Provided by Mr Tech Guy - Resolute Audio Visual Limited © 2026

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.1
(Release build 20251126)
Responsive Width:

PHP: 8.5.11 Page Time: 0.042s Queries: 20 (0.022s) Memory: 0.8251 MB (Peak: 2.2172 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-10 01:36:15 UTC
Valid HTML 5 and Valid CSS