|
|
Joined: Jun 2005
Posts: 37
Harmless
|
|
Harmless
Joined: Jun 2005
Posts: 37 |
I have for sale a 861v4 with latest firmware. Includes MSR+ remote. Excellent Cond.
Cards fitted are VS00 TP00 IA00U IE42 OE12 OA03 x1 SL0 C00
Theater: 861v8+ID41, HD621, DSP7200, DSP5200c, DSP5000, DSP5500, Paradigm subs, OPPO BDP-93, Sim2 300E, Roon Family: MS200, DSP5000 Home Office: 218, Audeze LCD 1 Office: Prime, Sennheiser HD650
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 3
Harmless
|
|
Harmless
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 3 |
How much for the 861? In which city do you live so I can pick up?
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 4,013 Likes: 1
Vogon Civil Servant
|
|
Vogon Civil Servant
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 4,013 Likes: 1 |
Bager, Welcome to the forum. Hope it's not Darwin or Perth for your sake... 
Sooloos, Roon, G series (with LPS upgrade), 800 series (with LPS upgrade), HD621, AC200, Prime and PS, DSPs old and new.
Purdeys, Moke, Leica, 'Blad. Only the best.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2005
Posts: 37
Harmless
|
|
Harmless
Joined: Jun 2005
Posts: 37 |
I'm in Shepparton Vic. but can arrange pick up in Melbourne.
Theater: 861v8+ID41, HD621, DSP7200, DSP5200c, DSP5000, DSP5500, Paradigm subs, OPPO BDP-93, Sim2 300E, Roon Family: MS200, DSP5000 Home Office: 218, Audeze LCD 1 Office: Prime, Sennheiser HD650
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 250 Likes: 4
Hitchhiker
|
|
Hitchhiker
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 250 Likes: 4 |
Another Australian! Woot. I'm also interested in how much you're after, gear of this calibre rarely turns up in round here.
Foz, if you are ever down in Melbourne, drop me a PM and come by for a coffee. I'm just off the Hume in the northern suburbs.
Last edited by Mr_Gimlet; 2012-03-17 16:14.
Main system: 818v3, 861v6, HD621, Oppo 103D, DSP8000PP, DSP7200SE HC, DSP3200, SGR Sub Family room: HD621, 861v6, DSP5200 L/C/R Headphones: Schiit Mjolnir v1, Sennheiser HD800; (office) iFi iDSDPro, Focal Elegia
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 3
Harmless
|
|
Harmless
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 3 |
I can fly down if the price is right. How much do you want. I'm upgrading my system from 568 & 562V & DSP6000's.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 26
Harmless
|
|
Harmless
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 26 |
Price? Still for sale?
Thanks
System: Meridian 568.2MM JBL-XPL2OO (Mains) B&W Nautilus HTM1 (Centre) Lavry DA1O DAC Sony TA-P9OOOES 5.1 Analogue pre-amp and Sony DVP-9000ES SACD/CD/DVD Pass Labs XA1OO Monoblocks NAD 2O8THX Amp XBOX PS2
|
|
|
|
Forums18
Topics31,202
Posts297,184
Members5,503
| |
Most Online4,788 May 22nd, 2026
|
|
|
|