logo

Google Search  |  Meridian Systems  |  Meridian Streaming  |  Restaurant  |  WiKi  |  Duncan's Meridian Info  |  Board Rules  |  Restaurant Rules
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#157425 2012-01-05 09:13
Joined: Mar 2004
Posts: 31
Harmless
Harmless
Offline
Joined: Mar 2004
Posts: 31
I have a HD421 with its power supply for sale. I do not have the original packing but I do have the datasheet and a printed page with RS232 commands.

Recent transactions suggest that the going rate is �150, including post and packing to the UK and I would gladly sell at that price.

Please send me a PM if you are interested and I will send you pictures.

Thank you for reading this post.

Last edited by Carl; 2012-01-05 10:18. Reason: Prefix Corrected - Please Re-Read the Restaurant Rules

G68, HD621, DSP5000(x3), DSP420(x4), MF10, DVP1080
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 713
Paranoid android
Paranoid android
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 713
Sorry to disappoint but one on eBay last week didn't sell with a starting price of only �80


Lounge: 861v4+ID40 (hardwired Cat 6), HD621, 2xDSP6000.2VC (l/r), DSP5500.2HC, 2*Jamo ARTina (rears), D2500, 556, 596P, PS3, Humax HDR-1000S
Bed 2: MD600 (hardwired Cat 6) , QNAP 453 Pro
Marcus #157444 2012-01-05 18:33
Joined: Mar 2004
Posts: 31
Harmless
Harmless
Offline
Joined: Mar 2004
Posts: 31
Thanks Marcus.

That's was my HD421! I delisted it to post some better photos as the original ones were awful. (I don't really have the hang of eBay yet).
The item is back up with better pictures and the same starting price of �80. I would prefer to sell it to a fellow Hitchhiker, of course.

Best


G68, HD621, DSP5000(x3), DSP420(x4), MF10, DVP1080

Moderated by  Carl, Duncs, ncpl 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Who's Online Now
1 members (ChrisSwain), 471 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Kiran1103, Tony999, PhilP, Grover, Humberto
5,503 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Gemeni 7
Top Posters
VirusKiller 12,733
ncpl 8,815
Carl 8,505
Fiddler 8,364
Ian 7,950
Forum Statistics
Forums18
Topics31,203
Posts297,190
Members5,503
Most Online4,788
May 22nd, 2026
Meridian  |  Media Centre  |  Support  |  Firmware Release Notes  |  RSS Systems  |  RSS Streaming  |  RSS Restaurant

Website Provided by Mr Tech Guy - Resolute Audio Visual Limited © 2026

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.1
(Release build 20251126)
Responsive Width:

PHP: 8.5.11 Page Time: 0.047s Queries: 21 (0.028s) Memory: 0.8302 MB (Peak: 2.2172 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-10 07:33:15 UTC
Valid HTML 5 and Valid CSS