logo

Google Search  |  Meridian Systems  |  Meridian Streaming  |  Restaurant  |  WiKi  |  Duncan's Meridian Info  |  Board Rules  |  Restaurant Rules
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#130077 2010-11-24 07:09
Joined: Dec 2000
Posts: 436
Paranoid android
Paranoid android
Joined: Dec 2000
Posts: 436
If there's anybody with interest, I have some parts left to manufacture another set of these wicked stands. Drop me a line if that's the case.

See: My new custom stands for D33

Kind regards,
Richard Krol

Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 5,358
Likes: 2
President of the Imperial Galactic Government
President of the Imperial Galactic Government
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 5,358
Likes: 2
The stands I have are still great, and my 2- and 4-year-olds have still not managed to knock them over, despite driving into them and climbing on top of them (which was the initial reason for commissioning them). YMMV!


Ex-moderator
Sitting room: dCS Network Bridge, 818v3, HD621, 8kSE
Library: dCS Rossini Apex DAC/Clock, Clearaudio Performance Wood, Audio Research PH2, Mjölnir KGST, Mjölnir PureBipolar
SWMBO Room: 210, D33
Kitchen: RPi/RoonBridge, Genelec 6010 actives
Desk: Merging Anubis
Server: Roon/ROCK/NUC

Headphones: Stax SR-X9000, Stax SR-007, Stax SR-404LE, Audeze LCD-X...

Oldest audio file: 1889 Edison cylinder
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 326
Hitchhiker
Hitchhiker
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 326
looks fantastic, and I could do with a set of stands for my dsp33s's, but I'm not sure I dare ask the price. I suspect it's more than I should be spending at the mo...


Lounge: LG 55B6v, Some Denon receiver, Anthony Gallo Reference AV mains, Totem Dreamcatcher centre, SVS PC-4000, AppleTV4K
Office: Audioquest Dragonfly, Cyrus 6DAC, Monitor Audio CPW Gold
Headphones: NuForce HDP, Audeze LCD-2, Sennheiser HD6XX, B&O H6mk2

Moderated by  Carl, Duncs, ncpl 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,470 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Kiran1103, Tony999, PhilP, Grover, Humberto
5,503 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Gemeni 7
Top Posters
VirusKiller 12,733
ncpl 8,816
Carl 8,505
Fiddler 8,364
Ian 7,950
Forum Statistics
Forums18
Topics31,203
Posts297,191
Members5,503
Most Online4,788
May 22nd, 2026
Meridian  |  Media Centre  |  Support  |  Firmware Release Notes  |  RSS Systems  |  RSS Streaming  |  RSS Restaurant

Website Provided by Mr Tech Guy - Resolute Audio Visual Limited © 2026

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.1
(Release build 20251126)
Responsive Width:

PHP: 8.5.11 Page Time: 0.089s Queries: 21 (0.058s) Memory: 0.8271 MB (Peak: 2.2172 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-11 02:55:40 UTC
Valid HTML 5 and Valid CSS