logo

Google Search  |  Meridian Systems  |  Meridian Streaming  |  Restaurant  |  WiKi  |  Duncan's Meridian Info  |  Board Rules  |  Restaurant Rules
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 1,394
Likes: 26
Working on the ultimate question
Working on the ultimate question
Online: Content
Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 1,394
Likes: 26
I now have a pair of 8000s and a pair of 7000s without the original boxes.

I am obtaining UK quotes for flightcases to enable me to move them around safely if need be in the future.

Is anybody else interested in buying flightcases?

Has anybody else bought some flightcases or can recommend a UK supplier.

I will post details of the manufacturer I settle on.

Another project!


Cinema: DSP750 x3, DSP3300 x 4, DSW.2 x 3, Trinnov A32, 271, Oppo 203, Toshiba HD-DVD, SKY Puck, Sony XW7000 PJ, Screen Research AT, Kaleidescape 4K 30TB
Lounge: 861v8, 808v6, UHD722, DSP8000SEPP, DSP7200HCSE, DSP3300, DSW x 2, 504, C15, Sony UBP-X800, SKY Puck
Bedroom: DSP5200SEHC, G65, UHD722, G08, DSW, M6, C15, 210, SKY Puck
Spare: 818v3
Joined: Jun 2003
Posts: 757
Likes: 6
Paranoid android
Paranoid android
Offline
Joined: Jun 2003
Posts: 757
Likes: 6
Colin,

I could be interested in 8k cases if price is right.

Chris


Lounge/Cinema, Trinnov, DSP8000XE, 4x 320.2 in-ceiling, M6 rear, 2x DSW.2
Roon Nucleus+ and 320.2 in-ceiling in many rooms (KEF in-ceiling in bathrooms)
Spare: DSP5000, 598, 562v2, 500Mk2, 518, 519, 504, 101B, M3, 861v4, 800 DVD, MS600, MC200
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 28
DE Offline
Harmless
Harmless
Offline
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 28
I'd possibly be interested in cases for 5200s.
There was mention on the site some time ago of a custom case manufacturer in the US which could be interesting to dig up for cost comparison.


MD600-->818-->very insecure DSP3100s
Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 1,394
Likes: 26
Working on the ultimate question
Working on the ultimate question
Online: Content
Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 1,394
Likes: 26
I think the US prices are in the WIKI.

I will let you know about the prices I obtain.


Cinema: DSP750 x3, DSP3300 x 4, DSW.2 x 3, Trinnov A32, 271, Oppo 203, Toshiba HD-DVD, SKY Puck, Sony XW7000 PJ, Screen Research AT, Kaleidescape 4K 30TB
Lounge: 861v8, 808v6, UHD722, DSP8000SEPP, DSP7200HCSE, DSP3300, DSW x 2, 504, C15, Sony UBP-X800, SKY Puck
Bedroom: DSP5200SEHC, G65, UHD722, G08, DSW, M6, C15, 210, SKY Puck
Spare: 818v3
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 735
Paranoid android
Paranoid android
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 735
There are plenty of UK custom case manufacturers for PA and broadcast
There are also used cases galore a Google away


518, 568.2, D6Ks, D6KC, iMac dual core, iTunes 10.1 (lossless), Apogee Duet, Kuro 500A, Logic Studio, Sound Devices 702.

Moderated by  Carl, Duncs, ncpl 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Who's Online Now
1 members (Jon Raines), 973 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Kiran1103, Tony999, PhilP, Grover, Humberto
5,503 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Gemeni 7
Top Posters
VirusKiller 12,733
ncpl 8,816
Carl 8,505
Fiddler 8,364
Ian 7,950
Forum Statistics
Forums18
Topics31,203
Posts297,191
Members5,503
Most Online4,788
May 22nd, 2026
Meridian  |  Media Centre  |  Support  |  Firmware Release Notes  |  RSS Systems  |  RSS Streaming  |  RSS Restaurant

Website Provided by Mr Tech Guy - Resolute Audio Visual Limited © 2026

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.1
(Release build 20251126)
Responsive Width:

PHP: 8.5.11 Page Time: 0.142s Queries: 25 (0.118s) Memory: 0.8390 MB (Peak: 2.2172 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-11 06:31:47 UTC
Valid HTML 5 and Valid CSS